Interrogation

A/N: 163 VIEWS

*cue screaming*

BUT SERIOUSLY

The only other book that did this well was my fantasy book that only got that many because my friend helped me get it out.

Funny thing, fanfiction was the one genre I was certain I wouldn't explore. Well, now I'm writing it, and half my library is fanfics.

Okay, I'll stop my rant for now... TO THE STORY!!
...
This has been one crazy day.

I had never had a problem with bending rules. In fact, at school, I was known for it.

Even so, I never imagined to be where I am now.

An interrogation cell, with a guy I am super suspicious about, looking at my nearly empty file.

Good job, self.

"Well, Ms. Scamander, I thing you hold the record for smallest file. It goes blank after you finish school, and has little to no information after. Care to explain?"

"Not really. It's a very touchy subject." That if I'm right, you already know all about

"Where were you for the seven years after your schooling?"

"Does hell and back a few times count as a place?"

"I need a location."

"I don't know. Somewhere in Europe. "

"It says you 'had an encounter with Grindewald'. Want to elaborateon that? "

"Well, that's what was happening for seven years. "

"Somehow I don't quite believe that. What would Grindewald want with a little seventeen year old, unless... She was a spy from the inside!"

"What would I want with him? All he's brought me is pain! How can you even suggest something like that?!" Tears threatened to spill over. Seven years of suffering. And for what? To get called a spy for him.

"We'll see. He made a dismissive gesture and I was pulled next to Tina on the wall while he bEgan to question Newt. (Can you watch the video until just before the obscurus? Nothing changes until then)

"You mean mass slaughter for the greater good?" Newt says, pretty much mocking him."

"Yes. Quite." Graves leans back, prepared for one of us to say something that he can interpret against us.

"I'm not one of Grindewald's fanatics Mr. Graves. Especially after what he did to my sister!" Newt was also getting upset and frustrated.

"Hmm. I wonder what you could tell me about this, both of you." Okay, which creature is he going to pull out? He raises raised his hand, and the obscurus comes into view. He was looking at it... with awe?

"It's an obscurus." I say finally. "But-"

"It's not what you think!" Newt interrupts me, looking at Tina. "We managed to separate it from a Sudanese girl. It couldn't get out of that box. It couldn't hurt anyone, Tina."

"So it's useless without the host?"

"Useless? Like it could be useful to begin with?"

"That is a paracitical magical force that killed a child, what on earth would you use it for?" Newt backs me up.

"You fool nobody, Scamanders. You brought this into the city of New York in hopes of causing mass destruction and the reveal of Wizardkind-"

"That can't hurt anyone, you know that-"

You are therefore guilty of treason and are sentenced to death. Miss Goldstein who has aided and abetted you-"

"NO!" I had stayed silent until then. She was innocent. She couldn't be blamed for something none of us did.

"She's done nothing of the kind!"

"She receives the same sentence. Just do it immediately. I'll inform President Piquiry myself." A son escaped Tina's mouth, and with wands pointed at our heads, we were lead away.

And here I thought this would be easy to get out of. Nope.

A/N: EEEEEEE okay, so roughly 4 chapters left, and it's the end

*Darth Vader voice* NOOOOOO

XD I'm weird. Anyway, this was so fun to write. It's shorter than the last one, but in my opinion more happens in this one.

I loved my little Lily being sassy. All my characters end up being sassy cinnamon rolls. Not sorry.

Anyways, this was the quickest update in while. Please comment, vote all that because when you do I get these inspirational moments to get a chapter written in 30 minutes.

It's midnight so i should stop before anything stupid types itself. Ooops to late..

Bye!!