Taken Part one

Mark sat in his treehouse with his friends. They were currently sitting in a circle, they were all having their own separate conversations. Xander, Luke and Sarah were talking quietly, Mark wasn't listening but he heard Sarah say something about the multiverse and Xander say something about different timelines, Mark looked at Belle and Allison.

He had no idea what they were talking about, though he thought he heard Belle say his name and he noticed Allison look at Katherine quickly before continuing to talk to Belle quietly.

Mark rolled his eyes and snickered a little then whispered to Katherine "I'm pretty sure Allison and Belle are talking about us.." he said looking at the two.

Katherine looked at Allison and Belle too and smiled, she nodded "yeah probably.." she whispered to Mark and giggled.

Mark giggled and kissed Katherine's cheek then looked at the others "let's play a game guys!" He said.

Sarah looked at him curiously and smiled "alright, what game?" She asked.

Mark was quiet as he tried to think of a game they should play, he looked at them and smiled.

"Hm..let's play uh.." Mark frowned not being able to think of a game for them to play.

Sarah laughed and flicked Mark's forehead "you say we should play a game but you can't think of anything?" She giggled.

Mark pouted and stuck his tongue out at her "quiet! I'm thinking.." he said and smiled a little.

"Can we play truth or dare?" Belle asked and looked at them.

"Yeah sure" Allison smiled and nodded.

Katherine nodded "yeah let's play that" she said.

Mark grinned and held Katherine's hand, he looked around thinking about who should go first. He hummed a little and looked at Luke "Luke! You rarely go first! So you first" he said and grinned.

Luke smiled and clapped, he was happy he could go first.

"Wait...has Luke ever gone first when we play this?" Belle asked suddenly and frowned looking at the others. She had a weird feeling that he had never gone first when they played.

"I have no idea honestly.." Sarah shrugged and looked at Luke then looked at Belle.

"Wait why does that matter?" Xander looked at Belle and frowned.

Belle shrugged "it doesn't matter..I was just curious" she said and smiled then looked at Luke waiting for him to go.

Luke smiled and took out his notebook, he started writing. He stopped writing after a few seconds and handed the notebook to Mark.

Mark took the notebook and grinned, Luke had written both a truth and a dare that he had to choose between. "Hm..I'll choose the truth which is have you ever committed a crime..".

Katherine just looked at Mark then looked at Luke "i mean..I think we all know the answer to that.." she said.

"I think everyone here has committed at least one crime..though it's all probably the same crime because I'm sure each of us has killed someone.." Belle said and looked at the others.

Xander nodded in agreement "yeah I think Belle is right" he said.

Mark shrugged "I didn't choose the dare because it's not a good dare.." he said.

Luke grinned and pointed to something he wrote on the paper that said 'I'm not good at coming up with truths or dares'.

"Well what was the dare?" Belle asked and snickered.