Bats

(So in the beginning of the rp there was a part where mark turned into a bat then it was never brought up again which bothered me when I reread it like why'd we never bring it up again that rp was a year long and it was never mentioned again-)

The group of friends were sitting in the treehouse each having separate conversations, Mark was having a conversation with Katherine when Sarah reached over and tapped his shoulder "hey mark I have a question!" She said.

Mark looked over at her "yeah?"

"Can you and belle turn into bats?" She asked

"Yeah why?" Mark asked

"Wait...I forgot! I've seen you turn into a bat before! It happened once and you never mentioned it again!" Katherine said and looked at mark shocked

"You never mentioned it again either" Mark said and shrugged.

"Can you guys turn into bats now? You don't have to but I've always wanted to see" Sarah said.

Belle shrugged "yeah sure" she said and looked at mark.

Mark shrugged and nodded and both of them turned to bats then flew to the middle of the circle, belle in her bat form was a light gray color and had smooth fur while mark was a very dark black with fluffy fur that stuck out.

"Cute" Xander laughed and looked at them.

Allison cupped her hands and put them near belle, belle made a squeak sound and quickly crawled into Allison's hands.

Mark looked at Katherine and started flying before he gently landed on her shoulder, he looked at her curiously as if he was asking if it was alright.

Katherine shrugged gently so mark wouldn't move too much "do what you want" she said and gently reached up to pet him on the head.

Sarah just giggled and smiled at them "I'm surprised we didn't ask earlier, especially considering Katherine just said she witnessed mark turn into a bat once" she said.

"It slipped my mind I guess then maybe I just forgot in the stress of constantly being put in near death situations"

There was a tiny squeak from mark as he gently bumped his head against Katherine's cheek, Katherine just smiled and looked at him.

"How well can you guys fly as bats anyway?" Xander asked looking at Belle and mark

Belle flew out of Allison's hand then turn human again "decently, it's a weird thing, it doesn't come naturally, it's something you gotta keep doing otherwise you'll never learn, And if you go a long time without flying, sometimes you'll forget how, I can fly pretty good as a bat , not so sure about mark" she said and looked at mark curiously.

Mark flew off of Katherine's shoulder and landed next to her then turned human "I can't fly that well, I can fly maybe a few feet up but even then that's only if there's no wind or anything, I can barely fly a few feet forward" he said and shrugged.

"Really? Did you not fly all the way back to your house the first time I saw you as a bat?" Katherine asked.

Mark shook his head "no when that happened I managed to fly into an alley then turned human then ran to the woods then turned again and flew to my house.." he said.

"Huh.." Katherine said and looked at him curiously.

"I don't know, I should probably get better at flying though, I think it'll save it me from a lot of near death situations, as I said my ability to fly isn't that great which is one of my main reasons I've never tried to use it to get out of those situations but honestly maybe I should.." mark said and looked at Katherine then Belle.

Belle smiled "well if you ever need help I'm always here" she said.

"Thanks" Mark smiled at Belle and hummed to himself.