Chapter 5: Cheesy Romance and Delirious Love

It is now Friday. Two days after I had told Scotch my story. My tummy fluttered with fear and regret as his lips met mine that night. I knew that we weren't meant to be as we were from the same group. It could cause awkwardness and break our group apart.

I think it's best that I should just ignore the fact that we made out that night. And besides, the awkwardness the next day was just horrifying.

The morning when we woke up, it was already 9:30. I awoke from his arms. His stomach was slick with sweat, and his body was warm with heat and energy. My head resting on his chest. I had my arms wrapped around his hips, and one of his arms was over my shoulders cupping one of it. His back laying flat on the bed, while his head was tilted in the opposite of mine. I looked over to him, and saw his beautiful face. But then next thing you know, Scotch mother suddenly comes in and ruin the whole thing. She barges in and see's him and me lying in the bed together. I got brutally abused by that situation because she claims that 'I took his virginity.' When in fact, we had our clothes on. And when we left the house going to school, we didn't talk ever.

It has been officially a week since we got Freddy Wilson in prison. His house is still under investigation and yet, no one still know's who The Five is. We also found out that the police are on the hunt.The Wilson's filled a case against us, and that's when I realized that we might not make it to survive this horror. Jeralyn all told us to keep quiet and never speak of anything related about it. So basically, we we're all back to being losers in the student society.

We all decided to sit in our spot outside after school. Our spot was clever because no one ever knew where it was or who was there. Our spot was hidden in the far end of the school. Where life has hid most of it's shadows. The atmosphere hid many of the lost souls that have been caused from their troubles in school and at home. We like to pay our tributes to those whov'e left us. There was a tree. A tall spruce tree that hid many of us from the sunlight and gave us shade and comfort.

It was already 4:00 pm after school. Me and Jeralyn waited under that shade for about ten minutes before Fillip showed up. Jeralyn swore under her breath and I forced a smile and waved to the poor boy. Honestly, I was still affected about what happened the other night. I felt bad that Scotch had that kind of trouble at home. I wanted to do something about it badly. Suddenly I snapped out of my depressing imaginations just in time for Fillip to talk. "Hey Jer! What are we doing tonight? You know, cause it's a Friday." Fillip asked awkwardly as he sat down on the edge of the tree besides her. Jeralyn rolled her eyes replied in a raspy tone.

"I'm waiting till everyone gets here, so we can discuss it." She replied sarcastically. By that time, I knew that tonight was going to be trouble. Jeralyn was mad. Her facial expression said it all. Her blue eyes stared into space with anger and vengeance her eyebrows which cursed the light with harsh. Her arms we're crossed tightly and her body stood up straight.

About five minutes later, Scotch and Justin arrived at our spot.Justin waved over at us, like the friendly person he is. While Scotch just walked over, and in a moment we stared into each others eyes awkwardly. His green eyes matched my red eyes for about thirty seconds before we snapped out of it.

"You guys!" Jeralyn yelled frustrated. "Tonight we shall get revenge!" I rolled my eyes and so did Justin. This was going on way to much. I hated doing pranks and revenge. I was tired of doing it. I bet, the only reason why we are doing this is because we love Jeralyn and we only want to help her out.

"Jer, can we take a break from all this crap? You went to far last time. With Freddy." Justin said with grief in his eyes. Jeralyn rolled her eyes clearly annoyed.

"But I really want this one. It's for my ex boyfriend." She replied putting more effort into making us do it. I figured that we would take revenge on Jeralyn's ex boyfriend at one point.