Chapter 6: Mixed Feelings

Another day with the loser group. After the events of yesterday, Fillip was finally released from the hospital. If you could guess, no his parents never came. Scotch tried to call them last night, but they never awnsered. Even Fillip said not to call them because apparently they we're busy with work. So they couldn't attend to his assistance. Or the way Fillip puts it, they just don't care.

Fillip was finally released from the hospital today. Jeralyn was more than okay with him but again, Fillip wasn't willing to get close to her. I could see Jeralyn hurt inside, but she knew that he needed time to think things out.

Fillip sat on the edge of his bed, his eyes facing to the ground. He had a half smile on his face relaxing beneath him, while he ran his soft hands to his dirty blonde hair. He didn't seem enthusiastic, but I think he was just happy to leave what he calls his 'personal hell.' Honestly, I thought his personal hell was his home. At least thats mine.

He looked up to us, his eyes going over to Jeralyn, as the awkwardness shaves in. Justin spoke. Breaking the crossing eyes. "You ready to go home little guy?" Fillip looked to him stressed. His hands laying on his lap.

"I don't see any other reason why we should stay." Fillip replied sarcastically. From the corner of my eye, I saw Jeralyn as she smiled quite a bit.

He got up and grabbed his backpack, Jeralyn intervenes. Her hand touching his in that breif second. Their eyes connect and drifting off. "Okay?" He says awkwardly. She lets go of his hands quickly as if a spark flys.

"I'm sorry do you two need a minute?" Scotch asked sarcastically. From my insticts I knew that Scotch didn't want to be in a crap load of mess and tries do avoid it as much as possible. So I could tell that he wanted to leave right away. Fillip shakes his head.

"Fillip, I can carry your bag for you if you wanted." Jeralyn says to him. Damn can we please just leave.

"I got this. Thanks for the consideration though." He says to her kindly while forcing a smile. Scotch came from behind and pushed his back forcing him to get up.

'Lets go already." Scotch whines mocking Justin. I laugh and so does the group. Well, Fillip dosen't really laugh out loud, he just forces a smile. I look over to Justin, the anger in his eyes being a float. Justin eyes Scotch and gives him a warning. Leaving the room dramatically.

As always, I called shotgun. Scotch grabbed his car from last night and drove it back to the hospital. My eyes turn to the mirror. I see this deranged boy taking a look at nature by the window. His eyes clear and pure. The desperate shadow lies beneath him that let go of the girl he loved.

I looked over to Justin and Jeralyn, both we're reading a playboy magazine. The girl on the cover way okay looking. If you ask me, she almost looks like Melanie. Obviously better looking though. She had a matching bathing suit on and her ass was pointing out of the page, while cupping her boobs. The hell is he doing with a playboy magazine? I thought to myself.

I turn to Scotch. "Hey Scotch?" He turns to me, before looking back to the road once again. "why the hell do you have playboy magazines?" I ask him, almost losing myself from laughing inside. I see Justin and Jeralyn face him. Eager to know the answer as well.

He locks his voice in his throat. I couldn't help but laugh at the sight. His eyes we're popping open as he tried to focus on the road. His hands gripped tighter to the wheel as his teeth clentched. Honestly, he looked like he was trying to take a massive load of crap. I laughed out load while rolling my eyes. The sight was just so painful to look at that my tummy started to tighten. Justin and jeralyn laugh as well, chuckling almost.

"Pervert!" I call out to him, tears nearly forming in my eyes from the laughter.

"Hey don't judge me. You have your sexual pleasures, and I have mine." He calls out defensively. "Especially Justin."