Camp (part 3)

Mitch was feeling much better in the morning so he and Scott left the nurse's office and headed back to the bunk where they were greeted by confused campers and an angry counselor.

"You were supposed to come back last night, Hoying." The counselor stated.

"Sorry, Mitch was really sick and I was keeping him company in the nurse's office. I must've fallen asleep with him. It won't happen again." Scott replied.

"It better not. Now go explain this to your confused campers. Have fun!"

Scott and Mitch walked into the bunk where the campers were waiting for them. The boys stared at them as they walked in.

"I'm so sorry." Scott said. "Last night I went to visit Mitch in the nurse's office since is was my night off. I know I should've come back, but I was so worried about him that if I was to leave him I would absolutely hate myself for it. I know that doesn't justify my not coming back, but hopefully you won't be as mad at me anymore and we can have a great rest of the summer without holding this over my head  for it."

"I think I speak for all of us when I say we can forgive you." One of the campers states as all of the other boys nod in agreement.

"Thank you. Now we all have to get ready so we aren't late to lineup."

Sorry this is so short and I haven't been updating regularly. I've been really busy lately and haven't had a lot of time to write because I've been away all summer. I will be home in a week and will have all the time I need to write them. If you have any requests please comment and let me know I would love to write them all.