Chapter 1

The sun that was making it's way through the trees to light the place up, made Perrie almost think that it looked peaceful. It was bright, warm and the birds chirp filled the silence that usually accompanied this place. It seemed really lovely, almost unbeliveable that this place held the prove for all the misery that took place in this world. Perrie came here everyday it was her escape from the world, her little safe heaven no matter how much it reminded her of what she lost and who she lost. She felt closer to them as if she could feel their presence. When she came here the time always flew by, she talked with them, cried about them and told them about their day. It probably wasn't the best way to deal with loss by coming here everyday and grieving. But it often made her feel better, the day seemed less lonely. However that was only on days like today, where the atmosphere held something homely. All too often it was a dark place, eerie and with a creepy aura a mirror image of what it is: A place of the dead.
Today was one of the days where Perrie lost all sense of time, she hadn't realised that it's been four hours since she left to come here. She could sit here for another four if it wasn't for Leigh-Anne who came to get her, knowing exactly where she would be. " It's peaceful"
Leigh Annes words startled Perrie, but she soon relaxed recognising Leighs voice, "it is isn't it ?" Perrie replied.
"We have a lesson in half an hour, you've been here for about four hours straight." Perrie looked up suprised, she didn't notice she was here for that long. Leigh gave Perrie her hand and helped her up. She waited for Perrie to say goodbye, took her hand again just for the comfort both of them needed and made her way back to her car.
The drive back to college was silent, but none of them needed words Leigh understood Perrie without words and Perrie knew that. She didn't have to say something, Leigh knew she always did.
Arriving at college both interwined their hands and made their way to class.

The old professor in english class told them that it was their last lesson with him as he was retiring. He couldn't tell them who is gonna be their new teacher, but it should be one from college.

Perrie Pov

After english me and Lee left to go to our dorms, but we were stopped by Zayn "Perrie. Where have you been ? I called you before english about 7 times." "I'm sorry Zayn, i really am I-i just forgot time I know I said I would come to you in the morning." He sighed, but told me that it's alright he knew, just like Leigh he always knew. I felt guilty it wasn't fair I love him I love him soo fucking much and he did everything for me, he always understood and still I couldn't move on. I don't give him my whole heart while he gives me his all.
He gave me a kiss and told me he has class, but that he's gonna be at my dorm tonight while Lee is out with her mom so that I'm not alone.
After he left Lee turned to me " you keep forgetting" "i know" "then why ? " i sighed "that's the question".
Back in the dorm I went to sleep, but Lee wasn't having any of it.
"Nop you're not gonna go to sleep, it feels like your dead, sleeping than going to the cemetry, to class and back to sleep. You're gonna get lunch with me and then we're going back, you will help me to find what to wear and you're gonna have a nice quite night with Zayn." I just nodded knowing she's right and the plan doesn't seem so bad, I was quit hungry and I loved peaceful nights with Zayn he gave me safety and comfort, plus I did miss him sleeping next to me. While he didn't have my whole heart, he had the complete rest of it and for now it had to be enough.

Authors Note

So I hope you like my story so far, don't you worry Jerrie is gonna come soon and an explanation about Perrie aswell. English is not my native language so sorry for grammar mistakes.