Chapter 4

Perries Pov

"Ok class my name is Ms. Thirlwall and I'm your new teacher." I could hear everybody cheer, they may be in college and all in their twenties, but that doesn't mean that they aren't like a bunch of hormonal teenagers. Though one can't deny that she's undeniable beautiful.
She laughed for a second and began to speak again.

"Alright some of you may know me from other classes or from the corridors, but most of you don't, so you are free to ask me anything you wanna know. Just make sure to say your name first so I know who you are." She smiled and I could swear that she looked directly at me while smiling.
"She is hot for a teacher don't you think ? " Leigh asks and I agree.

I see a few students raising their hands.
Miss Thirlwall points at one girl and motions for her to go on.
"I'm Lexi and how old are you Miss, if you don't mind me asking?"
"It's alright and I'm 25. Before you all be shocked I know that I'm pretty young probably around your age maybe a bit older, but I finished school a bit earlier."
She nods for the next person to ask a question.
"I'm Matt, can I ask ....?"
The questions  go on for a while.

After she's finished with answering all the questions, she's about to tell us what she wants us to do.
"Alright since I know all of you in this class are majoring in Music, I guess everyone has wrote songs before?"
Everyone nods so she goes on.
"Good, I want all of you to get a partner and show him all songs you've wrote in your life. Be wise who you choose as your partner as they will take a look at all your songs. Then your partner chooses one song you're going to perform next lesson. I want to see how good you are and what you can do better. "
We all nod and look for a partner. It doesn't take long for me since it's pretty clear that I'm gonna choose Leigh.
"Babe?"
"Yup."

Miss Thirlwall dismisses us, but asks me to stay back.
"I can't wait to here your song Perrie I see great potential in you."
I blush and go, while she just grins to herself.

Nobody's Pov

Perrie and Leigh arrive back in their room after their lessons.
Leigh goes to change while Perrie lays on the bed.
"You know Perrie about Music I already know what song I wann hear you sing."
" Which one?"
"Do you know the one you wrote back then, when you and Tyler broke up for 2 months? Don't wanna think."
Perrie sighed this song always makes her cry and it shows a very vulnerable side of her. Everyone knows her as the girl that always smiles and that would make everyone assume that she does have other feelings than joy.
"I don't know Leigh it's so personal and I hate to think back to this time. And it doesn't fit the person I am."
"I doesn't fit the person you pretend to be because we both know how much you're hurting."
Leigh looks at Perrie and sees a tear roll down her cheek. She wipes away her own and goes to lay with Perrie on the bed.
She takes her in her arms, pulls her close, kisses her forehead and wipes her tears.
"I'm sorry it's just I wish you didn't have to pretend anymore. And don't try to say you're happy because I know you and I'm scared. Are you ever gonna go back to how you were with him? I mean Zayn makes you as happy as you probably can be after all that happened. But it feels like I haven't lost one bestfriend and a brother like figure two years ago, it feels as if I lost them and you too. And I really do-don't think I co-could handle that, I lost them and it breaks me everyday and I would die if I lost you aswell."
By now Leigh was full on sobbing and Perrie looked the same. She pulled Leigh in her arms and cried with her. They cried for what they lost. It was just like the song Perrie wrote awhile back.

"Cry"

Oh no, where did all the years go
And was it really worth all of this
Heartache that was handed to me
Holding on just don't make sense
But the hardest part of letting go
Is tryin' to find a way
To let you know

So we'll just cry, cry
On each other's shoulders
Cry until it's over
Can't it just be over
And we'll just cry, cry
Cry until it's all gone
Been holding on for too long
Time for us to move on
I'm tired of tryin' to find a reason why
So let's just cry

I've been thinking 'bout my life and
How much time I've wasted
I'm ready to put it all behind
Let it all be yesterday
But the hardest part of letting go
Is tryin' to find a way
To let you know

So let's just cry, cry
On each other's shoulders
Cry until it's over
Can't it just be over

And we'll just cry, cry
Cry until it's all gone
Been holding on for too long
Time for us to move on
I'm tired of tryin' to find a reason why
So let's just cry
Let's just cry

So let's just cry, cry
On each other's shoulders
Cry until it's over
Can't it just be over
And we'll just cry, cry
Cry until it's all gone
Been holding on for too long
Time for us to move on
And we'll just cry, cry
On each other's shoulders
Cry until it's over
Can't it just be over
And we'll just cry, cry
Cry until it's all gone
Been holding on for too long
Time for us to move on
I'm tired of tryin' to find a reason why
So let's just cry