Chapter 6

*FLASHBACK*

Perrie cried in front of the grave of her mother and her sister. It's been exactly one year since they died during a car crash. She was fifteen when it happened, they were on their way back from the shops when a drunk truck driver hit their car. Perrie was at home with Tyler, Leigh and Maggie when she got the call.
Now she stands sobbing in front of their grave at age sixteen, having no family left. Her father died as she was six because of cancer and her older brother when she was twelve.
You would think she was dead by now, noone could handle having everyone dying. Perrie was suprised herself knowing the main reason she was alive is the boy who know takes her in his strong arms, keeping her from falling.
"Cmon babe it's alright. They're here listening to you, protecting you from above. They wouldn't want you crying. Your mother would wipe your tears and tell you to hold your head up high because she's alright, they're okay and so are you." He whispered attempting to calm the sobbing girl in his arms. She needed to cry though, so he let her. She cried in his chest until she grew tired and had no more tears left. He picked her up and took her home.
He laid her in her bed, changed her out of her clothes and laid next to her, knowing she needed him.
Just as he was about to drift off himself she whispered.
" I love you Ty. I don't think I would life if it wasn't for you. Don't ever leave me please."
"I promise" he whispered back and gave her a kiss to seal the promise.

* End of flashback *

Perrie looked at his grave and a tear fell down her face.
"You promised" she sobbed.
"How could you promise something that you couldn't hold. It wasn't supposed to go this way, I should have died first. I knew I couldn't handle your death, but you died anyway leaving me here knowing I couldn't ever love someone again because you have my fucking heart. You're so selfish." She cried and this time there was no one holding her because the one who always did that was the one she was now grieving for. So she fell, she fell on her knees right in front of his grave because his strong arms aren't there to keep her from falling.

Leigh-Anne wondered why Perrie was taking so long at the graveyard. Growing worried she left the building only to be stopped by their Art and Music teacher Ms. Thirlwall.
"Leigh Anne where are you going? Music is about to start."
Leigh knew that she had to be honest so she and Perrie aswell wouldn't get in trouble.
"Ehm honestly I was on my way to get Perrie she was supposed to be here by now and I'm getting worried."
"Perrie? Where is she ? " Ms.Thirlwall was getting worried aswell, having a soft spot for the blonde.
Leigh sighed "At the graveyard she goes there quite often, but she's always back for lessons. I had to get her a few times but always with space until the next lessons. I just have a bad feeling right now, so is it ok if I get her? We'll try to be there as soon as we can."
"No I'm coming with you in case something happened. The others are all over twenty they'll be fine on their own. "
Leigh agreed knowing there was no point in argueing.

Jades Pov

As we arrived at the graveyard I saw a broken shell of a girl. Kneeling and crying in front of a grave was Perrie. Leigh went next to her and a tear escaped her eyes as she took hold of Perrie. She pulled her in her arms as Perrie sobbed into her. It was one of the most heartbreaking things I ever saw. Perrie hold onto her as if she was the only thing keeping her from dying. I looked at the two best friends kneeling in front of a grave with the names Tyler Hernandez and Maggie Hernandez written on them. I looked at their death date and figured out that they would be around the same age as the two girls.
They died the same day, Tyler seemed to be 21 when he died and Maggie 19.
I made my way to the girls and told them it was time to go.
Leigh Anne nodded and Perrie who only now noticed my presence shook her head.
"Cmon babe it's time." Leigh tried to get her to stand up, but Perrie was too vulnerable.
I took hold of Perrie and helped her up.
"I'm sorry I just need a minute and then I'm alright."
"It's alright let's go back to the campus yeah?"
She nodded and we made our way back.
Arriving at class I was about to tell her to go back in her dorm, but she beat me to it.
"I'm better can we please forget it happened and go to music?"
"Pez I don't know let's go back to the dorm for today." Leigh argued but Perrie was having none of it.
" Lee if have been worse cmon I can handle singing my song and I wanna hear yours aswell."
We both nodded and went to class.

"Ok who wants to go first?"
I picked a guy named Lucas and he started of.
After five students it was Perries turn.
I watched her in concern as she made her way to the front.
"My song is called 'Don't wanna think'"

Now I'm not really one for drinking songs
But I guess that I should probably write one
'Cause I'm feeling pretty lonely
He's the only thing that holds me right now
Now I'm not really one for drinking songs
But I guess if I'm not wrapped here in your arms
Then I can't talk about love
And who wants to talk about love?
Oh, oh, oh, oh
I don't wanna risk
Oh, oh, oh, oh

No, I don't wanna think about you right now
Don't wanna think about you right now
'Cause if I did, it would be damn bad
And I'd show up at your house
I was screaming at your door
Saying: What the fuck is wrong with you?
I thought that we were good enough
I thought that you needed love
No, I don't wanna think about you right now
Don't wanna think about you right now
Oh, oh, oh, oh

Now I'm not really one for drinking songs
But, f*ck it here it comes out
Heartbreak is annoying
And I feel it in the morning
Swallow it down like a bitter pill
At least it'll taste better than this feeling will
And I don't like myself
And I'm just standing still

No, I don't wanna think about you right now
Don't wanna think about you right now
'Cause if I did, it would be damn bad
And I'd show up at your house
I was screaming at your door
Saying: What the fuck is wrong with you?
I thought that we were good enough
I thought that you needed love

I know that when I wake up there's gonna be seven texts and three calls to you
And I'm not gonna know what to do
I'll make up some excuse about how that was meant for someone else
When the truth is I'm not over you