Chapter 5

The next day everything looked differently for the girls. As Perrie went down the hall to go to Zayn she noticed that she felt better, she didn't have the urge to cry and the smile she always wears was easier to put on. It was probably because all the the tears she had, got wasted yesterday with Leigh and it was good for them both. Letting their tears out was exactly what they nedded.

Perrie was so in thoughts she hadn't noticed that someone was walking her way, so she ran directly into the person sending both flying to the ground.
"Oh i-i'm sorry I didn't notice you"
Perrie looked up and only now noticed that it was Ms.Thirlwall she run into, making her notes flying around.
"Let me help you Miss."
"Thanks Perrie"
After picking everything up Miss Thirlwall looked at Perrie.
"You look better."
Perrie looked confused.
"I mean not that you looked bad yesterday, you looked beautiful as today, but uh I mean more like uh you look happier."
Perrie giggled at her rambling.
"It's ok I get it. And yeah I feel better thanks."
Miss Thirlwall just smiled so Perrie began speaking again.
"I'm sorry, but I really have to go to my boyfriend he's probably already worrying where I am."
"Ok, see you in class Perrie."
With that Perrie made her way to Zayn again.

At Zayn's

Perrie made her way inside to find Zayn sleeping. She jumped on him making him groan.
"Wake up loser."
"No Pez babe"
"Cmon why are ya still sleeping?"
"Easy. Because I can"
It was Perries turn to groan.
"No not while I'm here now get up."
"Ugh why are you in such a good mood?"
"Spent the night crying and talking with Lee and I think we needed that I feel a lot better today."
Now he opened his eyes and smiled.
"That's good babe" he gave her a kiss.
"Now cmon I wanna do something."
He smirked " I can think of something, but none of us has to get up."
Perrie smirked and kissed him.
"I like the sound of that."
......

Perries Pov

I am in Zayns bed right now and I feel great, but there is something in the back of my mind screaming that I cheated on him with Zayn. He's dead and yet the guilt eats me alive, I try to push the voice out because I know that my relationship with Zayn is on the line with me always holding back.
I focus on Zayn instead and study his features. He's undeniable handsome his brown eyes that melt your heart and his sharp jaw. The beard he wears complimates his face and I wonder what he sees in me.
I'm a mess, grieving because of everything I lost an act in myself yet he's there everytime I need him. I'm scared not knowing if I can give him everything, but I don't wanna lose him.
So I get up and do what I always do, I go to the music room sit at the piano and play what my heart tells me.
But before I do that I write him a note telling him where I went.

Deep End

Someone told me but I won't know
That I felt half empty, ripped and torn
They say there'd be plenty other hands to hold
Now I wish they'd told me long ago

Ooh, I don't want this to break you
Ooh, but I've got no one else to talk to

I don't know if you mean everything to me
And I wonder, can I give you what you need?
Don't want to find out, lost it all
Too scared to have no one to call
So can we just pretend?
If we're not falling into the deep end

You've gone quiet, you don't call
And nothing's funny anymore
And I'll keep trying to help you heal
I saw you crying and dry your tears

Ooh, I don't want this to break you
Ooh, but I've got no one else to talk to

I don't know if you mean everything to me
And I wonder, can I give you what you need?
Don't want to find out, lost it all
Too scared to have no one to call
So can we just pretend?

Ooh, how do we mend?
Ooh, I didn't choose to depend on you
It's out of our hands
Maybe it will work out in the end
I don't know if you mean everything to me
And I wonder, can I give you what you need?
Don't want to find out, lost it all
Too scared to have no one to call
So can we just pretend?

Don't know if you mean everything to me
And I wonder, can I give you what you need?
Don't want to find out, lost it all
Too scared to have no one to call
So can we just pretend?
If we're not falling into the deep end

"You suprise me everytime I see you"
I flinshed shocked to see Miss Thirlwall again, not noticing someone listening to me.
"I didn't notice someone was here. I'm sorry."
"Don't apologise Perrie you're welcome to play here anytime. And I like listening to you you're pretty talented and it gives me the chance to see you in a different light than the others."
I looked at her confused
"What do you mean Miss?"
"I mean that you're all happy when people are around, but here when you think that nobody is listening you're different. You put down the mask you were and you become vulnerable giving me just a small glimpse of how you really feel."
I am stunned by what Miss Thirlwall says I never thought that she could read me like a book. It scared me so I did what I thought was best.
" I-i should go, see you Miss Thirlwall."
"See you."
With that I went, but she stopped me by saying.
"Oh and Perrie? I can't wait to hear the song Miss Pinnock chose for you."
With that she smiled and I left the room.