Chapter 2

It was Friday night, Perrie and Leigh on their way to the new club in town. It opens today and they got tickets because they were the most popular girls on the campus. Everyone knew those two wouldn't miss a good party for anything.

Leigh-Anne wears a jeans, heels and a white lace bra. Her hair is straight and down, while Perrie goes with a high ponytail and a khaki, long, but thight dress.
They both look ravishing and are the main focus as they enter the club.
Everybods eyes on them kinda makes them uncomfortable, but they got used to it.

Leigh Anne's Pov

I can't belive that the new club is this good. It's definetly not the last time we're gonna come here.
I look over at Perrie who's talking to a guy as I want to get a drink " hey pez I'm gonna get us drinks." " alright thanks babe"

It's now my fourth drink and I'm swaying a bit, but I guess Pezzie who's dancing with me got it worse since she's kinda a lightweight and those four drinks are taking it's tool on her.
Though honestly I don't care everyone knows we love to party and it's true we let loose and have fun just as we do now so I'm not gonna stop her or myself. Which gives me the idea that I should really get us another drink.
" Babe another one ?" "yeah but imma come with you."
Just as we are about to turn around to go to the bar I see him. I freeze. No it can be, it can be him if Pez sees him she's gonna flip and honestly I'm about to do the same. We have to get outta here.
"Babe what's up why aren't you moving? What is -?" she doesn't finish her sentence as she sees him.
I look back to her and she's frozen, eyes full of fear, panic and every possible emotion.
I have to act like now, so that's what I do I grab her wrist and pull her through the crowd of people. Away, far away from him in hope he doesn't notice us.
As i try to get us as far away as possible I lose sight of him and that makes me even more panicked not knowing where to go with Perrie as I can't see him.
" alright Pez I can't see him I-i really don't know where we can go."
"I do."
"What?"
"I see him. He's standing at the door next to Brian. How are we gonna get out? If we go there he will notice us for sure? "
"I don't know yet give me a second, I have to come up with a plan. Don't lose sight of him while I think of something."
I see her nod so I start looking around if there's another way to get us out. I really can't risk having him seeing us, it's a situation I can't and don't wanna deal with.
After looking around for a minute I see the barkeeper and drag Perrie over there in hope she still keeps her eyes on him.
As I reach him I raise my hand getting his attention.
" Is there another way out of this club then the front door ?"
Why?"
"Just nevermind I just need to get us out of here without using the front entrance please there has to be a back door or ? "
He sighs, but answers neverless " Alright there is one. But you aren't allowed to use it without a worker."
"Can you get us out then ?"
"Alright follow me."
He gets a worker to service the guest and leads us the way. The back door seems to be behind the toilets on the right. I thank him after reaching it as Perrie isn't in the right mindset to do so and get us out.
Finally outside I reach for my mobile phone, right as Perrie seems to get her voice back.
"Who're you calling?"
"Zayn" I say as it's obvious. " He's gonna get us away."
She nods " yeah he always does."

After the second ring he picks up.
"Yeah ?"
"Zayn it's Leigh can you pick Perrie and me up?"
He laughs "what? It's just two that's quite early for yours."
"He's here."
"What???!!!!"
" he's here ... Luke is here.."

So that was chapter 2 i'm sorry if it's confusing, but it's gonna get clearer with every chapter I just have to build the story and Perries Backstory in the first ones.