Chapter 7

Third Pov
Leigh Anne and Perrie made their way out of music as Ms.Thirlwall called them out.
"Perrie, Leigh Anne could you come here for a second?"
Perrie looked nervous over to Leigh Anne, she however didn't seem as concerned so they nodded and went over.
"Whats wrong Ms.Thirlwall?"
"Nothing Leigh Anne I just wanted to say that whatever you're going through that I'm here for you. I don't know why you were so sad and broken Perrie, but I wanna help ok ?"
Perrie just nodded and gave her a smile, a genuinely one.
"Ok"

With that they left to go to their dorm.
"Pez I have a class, you okay for now?"
"I'm fine I'm going to Zayns he told me he needed me for one of his song projects."
Perrie told her sensing Lees concern. She kissed her head as ressurance and made her way to Zayns dorm as soon she saw Lee relaxing.

Perrie Pov

"Zayn babe ?"
He opened his door, looking rather exited and enfulged me in a hug.
"I've got a suprise, well not really, but the song I want you to sing with me is about us and I wanted to show you what I've got so far. Maybe help me with writing the rest?" He rambled and I just giggled he's so sweet.
"Alright show me."
"Not tryna be indie, not tryna be cool
Just tryna be in this, tell me are you too ?
Can you feel where the wind is ? Can you feel it through ? All of the windows inside this room.
......"
I got shivers just listening to his voice, but hearing what he wrote for me I could feel tears forming. An immense love for him filled my body and soon I was sobbing. I love him so much I just don't have the guts to say the words because then it would be real. And if it's official it makes everything so much easier to destroy to break me. If I didn't say it I could pretend I don't. But in this moment I couldn't pretend couldn't lie. I loved him, but for now I'm not saying it outloud.
"The song i-it's g-great th-thanks." I sobbed
"I mean it I'll be with you from dusk till dawn."
I nodded and fell into his arms sobbing.
He kissed my forehead, picked me up bridal style and led us to the bed.
I fell asleep in the comfort of his arms knowing that I was safe even if it wasn't Tylers arms that are securely wrapped around me.

Jades Pov

I just can't get the picture of Perrie sobbing infront of the grave out of my head. She looked so vulnerable falling on her knees, and the look on Leigh Annes face as she fell was if her heart broke just a tad more.

"Poopey" i flinched in suprise at the familiar voice. I was soo deep in thought I hadn't noticed my flatmate and best friend Jesy enter.
I looked at her and gave a weak smile "hey".
She raised her eyebrows and her eyes flickered over me and the living room probably wondering why I was lying on the couch while it was so messy. After inspecting it all she looked at me worringly.
"You okay baba?"
I sat up and waited for her to sit next me before I looked at her and shakingly answered.
"I'm not sure Jes. Do.. do you know Perrie ? Perrie Edwards ? "
She thought for a second, but nodded afterwards. You see while it's only my second year at the Uni, Jesy was two years before me there.
"I do. A beautiful and nice girl, I never had her in any lesson but I had her ehm i had Tyler Hernandez in my lessons. An remarkable student such a good heart. I don't know a lot about Perrie or Leigh Anne not even Maggie Tylers sister, but I did know him and how much Perrie meant to him. He talked about her a lot while I helped him, she's a though girl for all I know." Jesy looked pained for a second before asking " why?"
I just shook my head " She's a student and everyone told me about her, her talent, her bubbly personality and she is talented, but I've come to learn not as happy as she pretends."
Jesy nodded thoughtfully as if she understood why Perrie is like that. Then it hits me Tyler ? Tyler Hernandez is the name on the grave and Maggie was the second name.
"Did you said Tyler ? Tyler Hernandez and his sister Maggie ? " I asked alert. She looked confused, but nodded either way .
"Yeah why?"
"He well I saw Leigh Anne today a bit before the lesson started and she was leaving the building so I asked her where she was going. She told me that Perrie was at the cementry and that she's got a bad feeling so She went to get her. I went with her and Perrie was kneeling and crying infront of a grave with these names Tyler Hernandez and Maggie Hernandez."
Jesy looked at me as if everything fit now.
"Yeah they both died in a car crash and left a mess behind." She didn't tell me further what she meant with it, but focused on something different.
"You seem to care a great deal for Perrie. What is it about her ? " I was shoked about the question. There is nothing about her, I care about her like I do with every other student. Sure she's soo talented, beautiful, kind, perfect in every aspect... ok maybe I care more for her than I let on.
"Eh.. nothing I don't know she's just so broken, but beautiful I just wanna see her smile and it breaks me to know she's not happy. I shouldn't even think about it this way, she's a student."
Jesy looked at me pitiful " as if it matters if she's a student you're both adults and she graduates in only a bit over a year or ?" I nod
"Yeah, but she has a boyfriend." I say sadly and lean on her. How can I make Perrie happy ?