Chapter 3

Zayn was never in his life this fast to get somewhere. He couldn't belive that he was back. It scared him, it really did. But he wasn't going to think about what Luke did, his goal was to get Perrie and get her away, so that was what he did.

He was at the backdoor of the club 10 minutes after Leigh called him and saw them both looking quite emotional.
As soon as Perrie spotted him she ran into his strong arms and clung onto him as if her life depended on it.
He just hold her while she sobbed into his chest.
"Can we get out of here?" Leigh was the first to break the silence, wanting to get away and getting her and Perrie home.
"Sure" responded Zayn and led them both to his car.
Perrie sat herself in the back next to Leigh needing the comfort of another person and knowing Leigh felt better having her there, able to make sure she's here and safe.

Once they arrived at their dorm Zayn kissed Perrie and asked if he should stay.
She declined not wanting Leigh to feel alone, knowing she needed comfort as much as she herself.

After he left they both quickly changed.
"You sleeping with me?" is all Leigh asks.
Perrie nods her head and climbs to Leigh under the covers.
"Thanks"
"Always"
With that Leigh pulls her closer and Perrie rests her head on her chest.

Perries Pov

It was Monday now and I calmed down from what happened on Friday .
"Hey Pez, our new Teacher should be here today. Do you know that we have her in music aswell?"
"Really? Hopefully a good one music is my main focus."
" I know, mine aswell babe."
" You wanna come to the cemetry with me?"
Leigh thought for a second " You know what yeah, I'm coming with you."
I smiled knowing Leigh missed them aswell.

After the cemetry I made my way to our music room. I was about half an hour early, but I feel like singing my new song get all this feelings out going there made me feel.
So I sat myself at the piano and began singing.

I'm alive, and living's just a beating heart
'Cause we won't admit we've taken it too far
I know it's love cause I will always be the first
To start making up excuses when it hurts

But I'm alone, I'm alone, I'm alone again
And all I want, all I want is to feel again

A tear fell down my cheek.

There's nobody like you (nobody like you), nobody like you (nobody like)
I've tried goodbye a hundred times, not one of them true
Nobody like you (nobody like you), nobody like you (nobody like)
I'm screaming "I don't want you" but you know that I do (nobody like you)

Strong, a side of me you never found
'Cause you only see me when my guard is down
And it's wrong, and I hate that it's the truth
But I only like myself when I'm with you

More tears fell, but I just continued.

But I'm alone, I'm alone, I'm alone again
And all I want, all I want is to feel again

There's nobody like you (nobody like you), nobody like you (nobody like)
I've tried goodbye a hundred times, not one of them true
Nobody like you (nobody like you), nobody like you (nobody like)
I'm screaming "I don't want you" but you know that I do (nobody like you)

Oh, I wanna feel you in the dark
I could use, I could use some
But all you left me with was scars
And that's the hardest part

There's nobody like you, nobody like you
I've tried goodbye a hundred times, not one of them true
There's nobody like you (nobody like you), nobody like you (nobody like you)
I've tried goodbye a hundred times, not one of them true
Nobody like you (nobody like you), nobody like you (nobody like you)
I'm screaming "I don't want you" but you know that I do (nobody like you)
Nobody like, nobody like, nobody like you
Nobody like, yeah, nobody like you
Nobody like, nobody like you

By now I'm a sobbing mess, but I made myself stop after hearing a sound. It was in fact clapping, someone heard me play.
"It was great, you have a beautiful voice."
I looked around and saw a georgeous brunette talking to me.
"Um thanks."
"You're Perrie Edwards right? I'm Miss Thirlwall your new teacher."
"Oh uh yeah I am, how did you know Miss?"
"You are pretty known around the campus everyone has heard of the beautiful and bubbly Miss Edwards."
I blushed and looked down.
"The song though was more sad than happy and you don't seem too happy aswell, are you okay?"
"I'm fine."
"You don't look like that."
"It's ok really, I may be not as happy as everyone thinks, but not everything or everyone can always be good right?"
"I suppose." She thought for a second and then said. "Did you write this song?"
"Yeah I did."
"Can I ask what the story behind the song is?"
I sharply inhaled a breath,
" I- um I uh wrote it about someone very important to me and I rather not think about it or I'm gonna start crying again and I don't know if I'll be able to stop so.." I laughed, but Miss Thirlwall just looked at me worried.
" You don't have to I'm sorry."
I looked down, but she just held my chin and made me look up "don't worry it's gonna be alright." With that I went to look for a sit for Leigh and me.

Jades Pov

After the talk with Perrie I was suprised how different she was considering what everyone says about her. I don't know what it is, but she interests me and I wanna see her smile, so I'm gonna make it my job to get her to smile.