Chapter 8

*Flashback*
"If we could be any type of couple like famous couples which do you think we should be ?" Perrie giggles while asking Tyler. He looks as if he's thinking for a second before he answers.
" I think Perrie and Tyler is the best couple there is and we're the coolest, but if you ask me I would say Bonnie and Clyde." Perrie laughs at the obvious answer. " Cmon that's so cliche babe, really ? " Maggie who burst in the living room decides to say what she thinks. " Well Pezza if you ask me I'd have to unfortunately side with Ty because Bonnie and Clyde are epic. They're badass ." Tyler nods agreeing with his sister "see" . I laughed at the siblings, but agreed with them either way.

*end of Flashback*

Perrie laughed a little remembering those two, she glanced at the ring on her left hand, while a tear made it's way down her check.  She lit a cigarette, to calm her nerves as she would have to be on stage with Zayn performing ‚Dusk til dawn' for his final grade.
"I guess I don't have to tell you that smoking isn't healthy ?"
She looked up to see her teacher Ms. Thirlwall making her way to her.
She shoock her head "I do know that, but it's a bad habit I belive." Perrie looked at her teacher questionly "What are you doing out here Miss ? It's quite cold."
" Call me Jade when we're not in class and I saw you going out and thought you could probably use some encouraging words before performing."
She looked at Perrie and saw her nodding.
" You're right I'm unbeliveable nervous, I don't know if I can do this in class we're only about 20, but now ? There are so many people who can laugh at me."
Jade just shook her head.
" You are one of the most talented persons I know and belive me I know quite a few. I know I can't do anything to make you less nervous, but I can gurantee you that no one will laugh at you. I actually thought you're a more confident person."
Perrie laughed at that.
" Yeah everyone thinks that, but it's quite the opposite. I'm not really how everyone pictures me."
" I've noticed. Still you're perfect either way, especially while singing. So go inside and show them what you're made of. You're going to do great I just know that."
She smiled at Perrie who was grinning back at her.
" Thank you Miss i mean Jade."
With that she enfulged the small brunette in a hug suprising both of them and leaving to go inside. Jade was left behind with a big smile plastered on her face.

Perries Pov

I go back in and make my way backstage to prepare as the teacher announces our names.
„ And know for his final grade Zayn Malik and his beautiful girlfriend Perrie Edwards with Dusk till dawn."
I hear everyone clapping as I look nervously to Zayn on the other side. He blows me a kiss making me feel instantly calmer as he starts.

Not tryna be indie
Not tryna be cool
Just tryna be in this
Tell me, are you too?
Can you feel where the wind is?
Can you feel it through
All of the windows
Inside this room?

'Cause I wanna touch you baby
And I wanna feel you too
I wanna see the sunrise
On your sins just me and you

Light it up, on the run
Let's make love tonight
Make it up, fall in love, try

But you'll never be alone
I'll be with you from dusk till dawn
Baby, I am right here
I'll hold you when things go wrong
I'll be with you from dusk till dawn
Baby, I am right here

I'll be with you from dusk till dawn
Baby, I am right here

Singing this with him was giving me an overhalming feeling of love towards him I never seemed to knew I had.

We were shut like a jacket
So do your zip
We would roll down the rapids
To find a wave that fits
Can you feel where the wind is?
Can you feel it through
All of the windows
Inside this room?

'Cause I wanna touch you baby
And I wanna feel it too
I wanna see the sunrise
On your sins just me and you

Light it up, on the run
Let's make love tonight
Make it up, fall in love, try

But you'll never be alone
I'll be with you from dusk till dawn
Baby, I am right here
I'll hold you when things go wrong
I'll be with you from dusk till dawn
Baby, I am right here

I'll be with you from dusk till dawn
Baby, I am right here

Could give love to your body
So, only you that can stop it
Go, give love to your body
So, only you that can stop it
Go, give love to your body
So, only you that can stop it
Go, give love to your body

But you'll never be alone
I'll be with you from dusk till dawn
Baby, I am right here
I'll hold you when things go wrong
I'll be with you from dusk till dawn
Baby, I am right here

I'll be with you from dusk till dawn
Baby, I am right here

I'll be with you from dusk till dawn
Baby, I am right here

With the final note he looked me intensly in the eyes and I knew this was it. This is the moment I say it no matter how much I tell myself I don't love him, I do.
And right as I opened my mouth to say what I never dared to, I see his gaze flickering. His attention focused on my left ring finger, glancing at the ring, before looking back up.
It was just a second, but enough to stop me from saying it.