Chapter 24

hey.. guys.. am back with my FF.. #JKPH..... hope u like it.... coz, mujhe patta nahi challta... & form now.. I'll stop tagging it.. so I  decided some friends... that they like to read FF... but they have very problem to comments... I knew.I am not good as others.....but still I am.... its the main issue is noti prob. so.. if I won't tagged.. there will be "na rehaga bans.. na bajegi bansuri"
I hope u understand my words meeting.... thanku.....

recap: swara's fever.... & kavitha come to talk San... in evening Swara was lost somewhere...

#JANE_KAB_PAYAR_HUA.
#24

IT was midnight... (same day)

San was sleeping peacefully....  but swara has sleepless.. she was blankly looking at the ceiling..... the acc temperature is 24°..... but still she is sweating.. to think....

(flashback of office)
she lean to San's cabin happily..... soon she stopped at the door.... with hare a name... "kavitha....." & as she look near the door gap.. find....
*** kavi: I knw.. San.. I can't understand ur feelings..
San: no u don't...
kavi:(quite)
SNA:(look at the pic) huamara rishta mere lia bohot bohot hi zayada khash hai... & u kwn kavitha.. I love..(interpreted)
kavi:(hold his hand) I knew. sanskar.... I can understand...***

swara can't see their pic... but the whole world was broke her  down..... she cries... as she was not in the situation to listen kavi's last words.... when she saw.. kavitah was coming out... she hide herself... & as she goes.. swara  compose herself... whipe her tears....& enter.....
when she asked him.. about.. what San wanna tell her..... she knew.. the ans... yet she hope San says her everything
(flashback ends)

swara wakeup form bed.... & cries.... (looking @ sleeping San...)

Sw:(monologue) why sanskar.. why u play with me..?? why don't u tell me...?? that u still love her..?? & why u hide me.?? orr u showing me sympathy..?? that I have no place to go..?? But sanskar.. I love u.. & I wish too that u love me back... I won't want your sympathy... u showing me sympathy... I'll pay it.. with my dignity.... coz, I respect our marriage.. accepted u as my everything..... but u hide me...?? u don't need to hide.. U can say me.. "shona... I want to go back with kavi...." y...y...y.. San..? why don't u tell me....  or u scared that I can't able to digest it..?? what is it..??  u not even think me as friend.?

her thoughts broke with San's movement.... San take a side... & sleeps... swara leave the bed...  & goes to couch.... & sleeps....but she can't sleeps.. at alll......

...NEXT DAY...

when San open his eyes... it was too late... today  swara don't call him.. when he saw around.. find his loving wife warring  ladies narrow jeans & knee-lenght  kurta.. pony her hair... she was getting ready infront of mirror.... San give her his killer smile...

San:morning.. shona....(stretching his arms)
Sw:(palely) morning.. sanskar... u awake.. am getting ready for school...
San:(smile & come close to her) its OK.. shona... but. y u look so dull..??
Sw:(checking her bags..) haa.am fine.. accha... listen maybe am late to back.. as  today & next 2day.. we have final rehearsal so.....
San:(kiss her cheeks) its OK...
Sw:(today she feel all fake.. but she kiss back with love)
San:(can feel some strange in her... but he decided to surprised her.. so keep quite)

@school..

swara was upset mind... (& when she will be upset.. she dance freely form heart.. its her way to cheer up herself)
after taking her all class....

its afternoon.....
She goes to their dance room...
& change her dress to knee-lenght shots & a loose top....

she close her eyes.. remembered all her good moments... & start dancing smoothly...  as the music high up...she remembered her last kavi-san incidents.... she dance madly..... she becoming out of sense.... in this time ragini & rahul softly enter to that room....
   (as they thought SWA was upset for her matter..)