chapter 28

hlw.... hlw. hlw.. am back again.. with a another part of #JKPH.. so I guess.. many of l are thinking with whom kavitah get married.. what say who's it..?? that will be quiz to u.. let guess. I knew. u are waiting for swasan reunion... so let's have a look to recap.

recap: San's accident.. sw"'s meet with her family.. & try to escape.. dashed someone...

#JANE_KAB_PAYAR_HUA.
#28

@Parking area....

Sw bounced to someone.. and about to fall... but soon a strong arms warped around her waist..... her eyes was close... due to scar.... but soon she opened her eyes.. & find its noneotherthen Sanskar....

"samhal ke shona.. u are so careless" he says.. while making her stand at her feet...

Sw:(free herself & about to go...)

"agar tumne mujhse kavi bhi saccha payar kia hai to.. tumhe uss payar ki kasam...... ajj meri baat sune bagear Jane ki himat bhe mat karrna....." he says with anger & rudeness.....

swara was walking in speed.... but his words are like a pined on her feet with ground.. (but she was unable to turn.. coz, her eyes.. are flowing..)

where he saw.. she stops.... a smile carve on his face.....

"kya samjhti kya hoo... tum khudko.. haa.. jab man kia shadi karrli... jab man kia mangalsuttra or sindoor uttar dia.. haa... yarrr sach sach battao to.. kya kavi payar kia bhe tha tumne mujhse..... haa.. bollo na..."

he goes infront of her.. where she turn again.. (facing him back) "bollo na.. shona.... bollo na.. did u love me ever...." (he make her turn to him.......)

San: shona.. (cups her face & make her eye to eye...) bollo. na.. haa.. (anger)

Sw:(yet numb. she want it feel his touch on her. after a long gape)

San:bollo na.. aggar ha.. to fir q.. chod ke gayi thi mujhe q mujhe sidhe se akke nahi pucha ke what am doing with Her..... or. u want to leave me.. leave me.. like..am fool..
(now his eyes are glowing in anger on himself... couped her face tightly..)

** I knew. agge ki scene thodi allg hogi.. normal filmy scene se... but that's me..;-) ;-) so let's look....**

Swara hold his hand.... & free herself.. & again take a turn..whips her tears. but agin face him... & give a tight slap on his cheeks...

"am I side u to give me a divorce paper... or tell u that am not allowing u.. to make a business deal with her... that u hide me..?????....."

she start pushing him back & take steps ahead... where he was carefully listening her.....

"nahi nahi gallti akkhir uski or rahul ki kavi thi hi nahi...U knew what sanskar... "

hold his collar & pleeded........ ""kami to humare rieshtey me thi.. ke ek chota sa hawaka jhoka attehi.. tassh (card) ke patto ki tarrha bikhar gaya.... ""

San: (sad) swara....

Sw:am right sanskar... am right.. q ke aggar hum dono ke bich sachme kavI bhe payar kia hota to yaa fir ek dushre pe wo yakin kia hota to syad humara riestha ajj.. hum dono ke parents ki tarrha hoti.. mazbut... nahi kholkke kanchke tukkre ki karrha....

San:(no more bear it.. he immediately warp his hand around her...& hug her tightly...) am sorry swara.. am sorry.. am sorry for everything..

Sw:(broke dwn in tears.. firstly not hug him) am sorry too... that making trouble between u & kavitha...u your new life.....

San:ssssshhh.. My wife name is only Mrs. Swara Sanskar Maheswari. na koi thi.. or nahi hogI....

Sw:(broke hug.. & looks him blankly)