ch 46

hhhiii... once again am back. with my JKPH... hope u like it... well... today I have a surprise for u.. so let's see.... what's it.. and haa dont beat me plllzzz

recap: swasan moments and boom....

#46

@hospital

swara was unconscious for last 6hours.. Ap,Dp,raglak,SG,Shomi,SU Rp all was present there... all was deeply hurt.. by a news..

Ap: nurse kyaa swara ko hons ayya..??

nurse: ji nahi...

Dp: pllzz call doc..

SG: yes.. pllzz call him..??

nurse:yes sir... (she call doc and she come)

SG: doc. when swara will gain her sense..??

doc: look Mr. Gadodia.. u are like my father.. I dont lie to u.. and as a doc I can't give u any fake hope... first of all.. swara was weak form first... then this dab accident due to her lastest months.. and for all of it.. she already loose her one baby... and if the second one is alive only for god.. and also sanskar ka bhe kuch atta patta nahi hai.. its safe swara still unconscious.. coz if she awake.. she will excited for her child and sanskar so uncle pplllzz don't worry...

Dp Rp SG was also become weak...

Rag: doc then when swara..??

@cabin.
Swara was draming in unconscious mood.. about her accident.. And she open her eyes...

Shomi and SG enter and try to console her...

Shomi:Shona.. beta domt worry.. everything will be fine..

Sw: maa baccha.. mera baccha kaha hai..??

Sg:(points to cot) waha.. see... Dont panic swara.. u are my breave gal...

Swara turn and find her baby in cot.. she smile and hurriedly wlk there.. Nd pick her baby in her lap..

Sw: my baby.. am so scared.. ohh u are safe... (sudden she remember) maa.. mera dushrA baccha..?? aur sansakr..?? (she again tensed) kahi sanskar bacche ko bahar to nahi lekke gaya na...??

She walk outside.. and find all her family there.. she is now more worried..

Sw: sanskar.. kaha ho tum..?? pplllzzz come infront of my eyes.. come n.. Look pplllzz am tensed. and till I wont see u and our second child safe.. am worried.. pplllzzz come out... (then she smirk..) ragini.. u knew n.. where is he...??

Sw: kyaa hua..??

Lak: nothing. shona u go and take rest...Sanskar will bck..

Sw:(smile then tensed) are.. kyaa rest.. u knew. sanskar ek chote se baby ko leke bahar gaya hai.. and u ade saying rest.. ragini.. u tell hoe can I take rest..

Su shomi : (become weak and burst out crying.)

Sw:(become nervous) baba.. kyaaa huA maa.. mom ko..??

Doc: swara..

Sw:doc. (blush) doc. u tell na.. I have one baby boy and one bBy gal n..??

Dp; swara.betA..come inside with me.. I will tell u..

@cabin.
Dp ap told her all truth.. all was damn worried.. outside..

Lak;Why papa need to tell her truth...

SG: no.. lukcy.. she come get more hope it will be mkre dificult.. so I think dp did good...

Shomi; My daughter.. what's her fault...??? why always she suffer...