Chapter 1

Bree'Anna POV

Today is the day that I move in with my father and his family. He's married and has three sons. He's also a preacher. I am now a preachers daughter and I don't know how these people are gonna like me. They hold preachers kids to a high standard. And I definitely don't meet those standards. I'm 13, not a virgin, on birth control, and got all types of piercings.

Now yall might be thinking that this 13 year old girl is a hoe. But that's not the truth. My mom had a pimp. When i turned 11, I got my first cycle and that's when my "mother" took me to her pimp and told him He could do whatever He wanted to me as long as she could get her fix.

He didn't want me to end up pregnant by him or any of his "men" so he made her put me on birth control. She took me to the doctor and got me and IUD. I hate it. Oh, and the piercings. He told her that the piercings would look sexy on me so she took me and got my nose, lip, and tongue pierced. And my belly button.

I've had a very hard life So far and now I'm just hoping that it gets better.
____________________________________
3 Hours Later

My Dad just got here to pick me up from the airport and when I first saw him, I knew he was my father. I looked just like him and the three boys that are with him. There is also a woman with him and she's beautiful. I walked up to him.

Dad-Are u Bree'Anna?

Me-Yes and u must be my dad.

Dad-Yes I am and that's my wife,
Kenna and my three sons Jeremiah, Jaylen, and Brandon.

Me-Heyy.

I'm ghetto yall. I'm from the Westside of Chicago and it's just the way I was "raised". I also talk different than the way they do. I got that lil Chicago "accent" and it's strong.

Kenna-It's nice to finally meet u.

She walked over and hugged me after my dad let go. Then my brothers introduced themselves and have me hugs and we left to go home.
____________________________________
Next chapter will be up soon.