Chapter 2

Bree'Anna POV

Today is Saturday and since I don't have a lot of appropriate clothes, my dad is taking me shopping. It was decided that we would be buying me a while new wardrobe when I finished getting dressed this morning.

This is what I wore and when I say my dad and my brothers flipped when they saw it, my dad almost passed out

This is what I wore and when I say my dad and my brothers flipped when they saw it, my dad almost passed out. I sleep late so by the time I had got up to go downstairs, there were some people from the church. And I knew one of the girls and her mother from Chicago.

Alyssa-Well, well, well if it isn't Bree. The girl who has been passed around the entire Westside of Chicago.

Me-I'm not even going to go there with u today Alyssa. Don't u remember what happened to u the last time u messed with me? We wouldn't want a repeat of that now would we?

Ms.Jones-U stay away from my daughter. U put her in the hospital for almost a month. And u have slept with so many grown men that it makes no sense.

Everyone's mouths dropped when she said this. My Dad and MamaK and my brothers don't know any of this yet. But since this woman think she gon "expose" me, I'm just gon let it all be known.

Me-Ok. Since u and your daughter think yall gone "expose" me, I'm gon let it all out. Because yall don't even know what really happened. Yall don't know what it was like being 11 years old and given to a pimp just so my mom could get her next fix. She took me to him and said "do whatever u want with her. I never liked her no way. She ain't nun but a lil whore anyways". So yea i lost my virginity when I was 11 years old. I was also put on birth control. Because the "boss" or any of his "men" didn't want to chance me getting pregnant by them. Ohh yeah. The birth control ain't work at all. I still ended up pregnant when I was 12.

I got cut off by my dad.

Dad-Wheres the baby?

Alyssa-Prolly gave it up for adoption or something so she could go back out and finish sleeping with everyone else.

Me-Alyssa I think that it would be in your best interests to shit up because I'm so close to letting the Westside Bree'Anna come up outta me and it ain't gone be nice. Now um to answer your question dad, they made me have an abortion. I have gone through so much abuse physically, mentally, and sexually and for yall to sit here and try to bring up my past like yall really doing something is wrong. Cause Alyssa u was just listening to what people was telling u about me cause when we was younger we was close. But u let then get into yo head. And Ms.Jones, u an adult. So why are u even gossiping about me, a child, with your child? Cuz everything that happened to me was horrible. But I got thick skin cause of it. I don't let nobody walk over me or nothing. I might not look like I'm that smart or anything, but when I was in school and I tried and actually did the work, I got A's. But I'm also street smart. So Alyssa u need to think twice before coming at me again. I put I in the hospital once and I ain't hesitate to do it again.

I walked back upstairs to my room and sat on my bed. I just started cryin my thinking about my life. It has been so hard for me since I was young. I heard a knock at my door.

Me-Come in.

Jeremiah, Jaylen, and Brandon walked in.

Jeremiah-Why u didn't tell us anything?

Me-What I was supposed to do? Walk up and say "Hey I'm Bree'Anna your baby sister. I'm 13 have a lot of piercings and my favorite colors blue. Oh and btw, my mom sold me to her pimp so that she could get her fix and of was pregnant and made to get an abortion at age 12"?

Jaylen-Not like that but it's ok u didn't want to tell us when u first got here. But u got some more clothes u could put on? Mom and Dad said we can take u to the mall to get u outta here before I let your Westside out and kill that girl downstairs.

I laughed.

Me-Yes I got some more clothes. And ur right. That girl downstairs messed with me before and it all ended with her leaving the park in an ambulance.

Brandon-Ok change so that we can get u out of here before she leaves this house in an ambulance.

I got up and went in my closet to change into this outfit.

We all walked back downstairs and my dad looked at my outfit

Dad-U look beautiful baby girl. Have fun at the mall and stay away from these lil boys.

Alyssa-That's gonna be hard for her to do.

Me-Alyssa will u stop. Because I'm really trying my best to not do anything. Cause u know that if we was back in Chicago I would have been beat u up. It would've been over with and u would already be on your way back to the hospital. I'm trying so hard to keep the bad side of me in but u trying to make me bring it out. Because u know how I am. And u know that i can do damage when I'm mad. So please stop pushing it.

Miah-Lets just go Bree.

I turned around and was about to walk out when the hoe just had to say sum to me.

Alyssa-Yea u just gon walk away. Cuz u know u aint bout that life.

I turned around and walked upstairs putting on my timbs cause this bitch wanna play. I ran back downstairs and got in her face.

Me-Now what was that u just said as of was bout to walk out the door.

Alyssa-I said u aint bout that life.

I just nodded and punched her in the face twice. Two pieced this hoe. She was out. I went and out my gym shoes back on and walked out the door with my brothers behind me. We got into Jeremiahs car and left to go to the mall. That hoe better be glad that all I did was punch her ass. Cuz I was gone stomp her head into the ground. But I couldn't let the other church people see me like that. Cause once I start it's almost impossible for me to stop. And I was not trying to black out in front of them people.

We bought up nearly the whole mall and then went back home since we have church tomorrow. Today has been a long day.
____________________________________
Hoes just dont know when to shit tf up.

Chapter 3 will be up soon