Chapter 7

Bree'Anna POV

So last week, my uncle called my dad and told him about a family reunion that my moms side of the family is having. They all wanted me to come because none of them have seen me since I was really young. Before my mom had got addicted to drugs and everything.

It's today and my dad is letting me go. Actually, we're all going together. It's in Miami. I've never been there and it's bout to be funnnnnnn! It's on the beach and I got the perfect swimsuit.

Right now we're in the hotel room. It's huge. My dad got us a suite so it's actually like an apartment. Everyone has their own room. I'm in my room getting ready to go down to the beach. I'm wearing a really cute t-shirt dress with my swimsuit under it.

 I'm wearing a really cute t-shirt dress with my swimsuit under it

She's wearing sandals, not gym shoes

I walked out of my room once I finished getting dressed. My mom, dad, and everyone else was already ready. I took the longest to get ready.

Jay-Finally. U took forever.

Me-It takes time to look this beautiful.

Brandon-Where?

Jeremiah-Yall gon leave my baby sister alone.

He walked up, wrapping his arm around my shoulders.

MammaK-U look beautiful baby girl.

Me-Thank u mama.

Dad-Come on yall lets go.

We all left out the hotel room and went down to where the beach is. Our hotel was right by the beach so we got there in no time.

The first person I saw was my grandmother. She never really liked me and she blames me for my mom being addicted on drugs and everything.

Grandma-Why are u here?

She is being really rude. Normally I would return the gesture and be rude right back, but my mom and dad is both here and my mom is really strict too. Not as strict as my dad but still strict.

Me-Nice to see u too Grandma.

Grandma-Again I ask, why are u here?

Me-This is a family reunion and I am family.