Chapter 11

Bree'Anna POV

Dad-Bree u are not a disappointment. Those things that happened to u was out of your control. They forced u into doing it when u didn't want to. The people who did what they did to u, they gon pay for what they did. I know that this stuff has hurt u and its embarrassing, but never in your life say that you are a disappointment. When u came in our lives, everything changed for the better. We all love u Bree. And no matter what happened in the past or whats going to happen in your future, none of that is going to change.

Me-Okk daddy. Umm what are we going to do about the pictures?

Dad-They're all going to be taken down off of the internet.

Me-Ok.

We went to go get Jaylen and Jeremiah and then we all went home.
__________________________________
1 Year Later

I am 14 years old now and Brandon is 15. We are both freshman in high school. Jaylen is a sophomore and Jeremiah is a senior.

I have been getting into a lot of trouble lately. Well i can't say that I've been getting in trouble tho because i haven't gotten caught. I been skipping school. I been very disrespectful and rude lately too. But that's only when im around other people. When I'm around my mom and dad, its like i am the perfect angel.

But tonight, I'm sneaking out to go to this party. I already asked my dad and he said no because I'm too young to be going out to parties late at night.

It's like 11:30 right now and I'm about to leave. I have to go out the backdoor. I also have to leave it cracked so that i can get back in. I also left a couple windows up just in case.

I was tiptoeing down the hallway when i heard something. I looked back and seen one of the bedroom doors opening up. If thats my mom or dad, I'm going to be dead.

Thank Jesus it wasn't one of them. It was Jaylen.

When he saw me he was bout to say sum when i shushed him

We walked down to the kitchen.

Jay-Where are u going this late dressed like that?

Me-To Ranisha's party.

Jay-Bro didn't dad tell u that u couldn't go?

Me-Yea. But im still going. I have to be there.

Jay-No u don't. Dad will kill u if he finds out.

Me-No he's not because he's not going to find out.

My phone went off.

Me-My friends are here. I gotta go. Love u big bro.

Jay-Don't say I didn't warn u. And love u too.

I left out the back door and went to their car. I got in and we drove off to the party.

I hope Jay didn't snitch on me. I pray that he didn't.

I been at the party for a while and I'm turnt the fuck up. I was grinding on this one boy from school when i saw someone walking towards me.

Its my dad. Ohh shit! How did he know i was here? Did Jay really snitch on me?

He walked up to me and grabbed my arm, pulling me through the crowd of people and back outside to his car.

When we got in, he went the fuck off on me.

Dad-WHAT IS WRONG WITH U BREE'ANNA? WHY HELL WOULD U SNEAK OUT THE HOUSE? DID U THINK I WASN'T GON FIND OUT?!

I looked out the window.

Dad-I KNOW U HEAR NE TALKING TO U! WHY WOULD U SNEAK OUT?

Me-Because i wanted to come to this party and u said no when i asked u.

Dad-IF I TOLD U NO THEN WHY U STILL DO IT?

Me-Cause i ain't think that i would get caught.

Dad-YEAH WELL U DID! AND WHEN U GET HOME GO TO YO ROOM AND GO TO BED. I WILL HANDLE U IN THE MORNING! DO U UNDERSTAND ME?!

Me-Why did u have to come get me from the party? That was so embarrassing.

I rolled my eyes and looked out the window.

Dad-U THINK I CARE THAT U WAS EMBARRASSED WHEN I CAME TO GET U FROM THE PARTY THAT U SHOULDN'T HAVE EVEN BEEN AT IN THE FIRST PLACE?!

Me-Well if u would have just let me go in the first place i wouldn't have snuck out.

Dad-Keep getting smart. U gon be picking all yo teeth up off the ground.

I just looked back out the window again. We almost home. I didn't say nothing else the rest of the ride cuz my daddy was already pissed and my smart ass comments only pissed him off even more. If i say anything else i might actually be picking all my teeth up off the ground.

We pulled up to the house. I got out the car and went up to the door. My dad came up behind me and grabbed the back of my neck.

Dad-Go straight to bed. Don't touch the tv or nothing. I dont want to hear anything coming from yo room. Do u understand me?

Me-Yes sir.

He unlocked the doors and we went in. I went up to my room and put on my pajamas. I got in the bed and went to sleep. I know that tomorrow is not going to be a good day.
_________________________________
Chapter 12 coming soon