Chapter 4

Bree'Anna

We just got to school and icwent in and got my schedule and everything then I went to my first class. I have this class with Brandon. Actually, I have all of my classes with Brandon. When I went into the classroom, I saw that the teacher was my old teacher from Chicago. Her name was Ms..Moran.

I couldn't stand the bitch and she definitely couldn't stand me. I made her teaching life hell while I was in her class. And this time won't be any different.

Brandon-This is your new student Bree'Anna King my little sister.

Ms..Moran-Hi Bree'Anna.

Me-Hello. Umm where do I sit?

Ms..Moran-Anywhere.

Me-Ok

I walked over and sat by Brandon since it was an open seat. Right before class started, this girl who looked like the school hoe walked in with Alyssa next to her. Alyssa saw me and rolled her eyes at me. Like u rolling to eyes suppose to hurt me or sum? Not! Then she leaned over and whispered some in the hoe ear and pointed at me. I just know this bitch ain't bout to try me today.

The hoe walked over to me. Lord please don't let me hurt these people here today.

Me-Can I help u?

Hoe-Yea u can get tf up out my seat.

Me-Nahh I'm comfortable.

Hoe-Ion care. U can move. U ain't allowed to be near him.

Me-Who Brandon?

Hoe-Who tf else bitch?

Me-Hol up. For one, u not bout to call me out my name. And this my brother so if u think I'm gon distance myself from him because of u, the hoe he told me about before I started school here that keeps obsessing over him, u crazy ash.

I sat back in my chair and started talking to Brandon when this bitch Alyssa walked over.

Me-What do u want?

Alyssa-U can't call her a hoe when u been with the whole Westside of Chicago. And u was pregnant last year so push the issue hoe.

Me-Bitch u keep fucking trying me. U and to fucking mama keep trying to put me on blast for some shit that I had no fucking control over. Like come the fuck on. Yall know what really happened and for u to keep bringing this shit up is getting on my fucking nerves. Like stop cause every time we argue, the only thing u can say about me is that I did some stuff a couple years ago. I was pregnant when I was 12 and had an abortion. U gon keep fucking with me and next u gone be leaving on a stretcher just like u did the other time when I beat yo ass. Push the fucking issue bitch!

This hoe keep fucking trying me bringing that shit up every fucking time we be getting ready to fight.

Alyssa-Bitch u never beat me up.

Brandon-Yes she did u saw the video. And she knocked u out a couple data ago when I decided to keep pushing her buttons so if I was u I would just stop.

Alyssa-U can stay the fuck outta this argument. It ain't got shit to do with u.

Me-U not finna talk to my brother like that. Fuck wrong with u. Don't ever come for my brother or anybody in my family like that unless u want to end up hurt.

Alyssa-Bitch u cannot fight.

Girl-She knocked u out at Pastor Kings house the other day so I think u might wanna stop and leave her alone before she let that Westside come all the way out.

Me-Thankss...

Girl-Nima and you're welcome.

Alyssa-Nima u can shut up cause this ain't got nun to do wit u.