Chapter 8

Bree'Anna POV

When we walked back over to where everyone was, the paramedics were here, along with the police. My grandmother was over there talking to the cops when she pointed over at me.

I turned to my dad and everyone.

Me-I think they gon take me to jail.

Mamma-Don't worry baby we gon be here with u all the way ok. And when they find out she pulled a gun on u and Brandon, she's going to be arrested too.

Amber walked over.

Amber-Don't worry cuz. I got the whole thing on video. From the very beginning all the way to the end when u were beating her up.

Me-Thanks cuzzin.

One of the officers walked over to us.

Cop-Are u Bree'Anna King?

Me-Yes

Cop-You are under arrest for the attempted murder of Alyssa Jones. U have the right to remain silent. Anything u say can and will be used against u in a court of law. U have the right to an attorney if u cannot afford one, one will be appointed to u. Do u understand these rights?

Me-Yup. Can u just take me in so that we can get this whole processing thing over with? I'm ready to go home and go to bed. I had a long day.

Dad-Bree we'll be right behind u. U won't be in there for long.

Mamma-We gon have our lawyer fly in today. And she's the best at what she does.

Me-Ok mamma. Brothers?

Jay-Yea Bree?

Me-Dont think I forgot about earlier. Yall still gon pay for pranking me like that.

Brandon-We'll see.

Me-Yup we will.

Cop-Put your hands behind your back.

I did and he cuffed me. He put the cuffs in really tight.

Me-Um officer could u please loosen these handcuffs? They're too tight.

Cop-They're too tight? Well let me help u with that.

He tightened the cuffs even more. It hurt so bad that I started to cry.

Dad-Loosen the cuffs a little bit. She's only 13 and she's complying with everything you're telling her to do.

Cop-No I will handle this hoe how I see fit.

Dad-Woah you're not going to disrespect my daughter that way.

Grandma-She is a little white so why can't he address her as what she is?

Mamma-U see old lady. I've had enough of u disrespecting my daughter like that. You're supposed to be an adult. Yet you're acting like a child. Its just not right.

Grandma-That girl is not your daughter. She's my daughters daughter. Not yours.

Me-She may not have given birth to me, but she has been more of a mother than your daughter ever was.

Grandma-Please take her away Kiyle.

Cop-Will do mama.

She knows this cop. No wonder he's being such an asshole to me. He's Alyssa's step dad.

Me-Loosen these cuffs.

Cop-Hell no.

He tightened them more.

Dad-Dont worry about it baby girl. He's going to be reported and I can gurantee u he will be punished. I'm going to call u know who.

Me-Ok.

He put me in the back of the police car and took me to the station.

When we got in there, they processed me and then he finally took the cuffs off of me. My wrists are red.

They sat me in this room And soon another cop came in to talk to me.

Cop-Hi Bree'Anna I'm officer Jamie. Can we talk about what happened at the beach today?

Me-They pushed it.

OfficerJamie-What do u mean by they pushed it?

Me-They pushed me to my breaking point. They hated me my whole life. My grandmother blames me for everything that happened with my mother and they kept picking at me. She always put Alyssa on a pedestal. But me? Nahh. I was barely given food to eat. My mother did some really bad things to me and they keep trying to use that against me. They really pushed me too far this time. Not to mention Alyssa pulled a gun on me and then turned it on my brother.

OfficerJamie-What kind of things did your mother do to I?

Me-She gave me to her pimp when I was 11 years old. Just so that she could get her drugs. They used me and sometimes she would even sit there and watch them. She took me to get birth control because no one wanted me to end up pregnant. It didn't work because I was pregnant when I was 12 and they made me have an abortion.

OfficerJamie-Wow. Is there any proof of her having a gun?

Me-Yes. My cousin Amber took a video of the entire situation from beginning to end.

OfficerJamie-Get her cousin Amber down here to the station.

OfficerJamie-Bree'Anna you have been bailed out. U can go meet your father.

Me-Ok thank u Officer Jamie. Ohh and let Officer Kiyle know that he will have to pay for the way he treated me at the beach.

OfficerJamie-How did he treat u at the beach?

Me-Is called me out of my name and he tightened the cuffs nearly to the point of cutting off my circulation. Multiple people told him to loosen them because I was crying but he just tightened them even more. He's Alyssa's step dad.
OfficerJamie-I will get him myself if I have to. Because he is just wrong for how he did u. You're only 13 years old.

Me-That's what my dad said.

We walked out front together and we got my court date and everything. I have to come back to Miami for court in three weeks. This gon be a long couple of months.

But they gon all get theirs. Alyssa, her mama, her grandma, and everyone else who have treated me so bad in my life. Karma is a bitch. And a bad one at that.
___________________________________
She went to jail.

What will be the outcome of this whole thing?

Chapter 9 coming soon