"FaceTime?"

My Queen Emma🦋
Hey hey Jay Jay
Le Majestic Moose🐌
Hey hey Em Em
My Queen Emma🦋
Sometimes we're little kids ain't we
Le Majestic Moose🐌
Yep
My Queen Emma🦋
Hey, you wanna FaceTime?

Incoming video call "Le Majestic Moose🐌"

"Hey Jay" Emma said when she saw Jared' face on the screen of her phone. "Hey hey" Jared said, "well, what're you doing?" "I'm packing" Emma answered when she threw a shirt in the suitcase. "Where're you going?" Jared asked when he sat down on the couch in his trailer. "Paris with a friend" Emma lied, not wanting to ruin the surprise. "Ah nice, never been in Paris" Jared said when the door of his trailer opened. "Jar they want you to read the script for tomorrow" Jensen said when walking in and dropping a pile of paper on the table. "Yeah okay" Jared said and grabbed the first page in his hand. "Oh, is that Em?" Jen asked when he noticed the girl on the screen. "Hey Jen" Em yelled happy. "Hey, what you doing?" Jen asked when sitting down next to Jared. "Packing for Paris" she answered with a wink when she said Paris without Jared to see. "They want us on the set guys!" Misha yelled when knocking on the door of the trailer. "Well, then bye" Em said and waved. "Bye" they said at the same time and then Jared pushed the STOP button.