"Nice too meet you Mrs.Watson"

Emma's POV

"God, I'm so damn nervous, why am I so nervous" Jared rambled when I was fixing the collar of his dark blue button up shirt. "Sweetie, you'll be fine" I said and put a comforting hand on his chest.

"Are you sure?"

I pecked his lips, then whispered, "yes I'm sure." Then I walked away from him with a evil grin on my face.

"Baby, you can't do things like that and just walk away!"

I silently laughed, I knew he hated it when I did that. I heard him walk behind me, then I felt his arms slide around my waist. His lips ghosted over my neck, it made me shiver. I turned around and kissed his lips, rough and passionately. I could stay like this forever, but the door bell just had to be a cockblock. I let go of him and walked downstairs.

I opened the front door and two exited parents immediately hugged me. "Hi mom, dad" I hugged back. "Hey Al" I ruffled my little brothers hair.

He sighed dramatically, "first of all, it's Alex. Then, don't treat me like a kid, I'm 24."

"Sorry, lil bro, to me you're a kid."

"Who is it honey?!" Jared yelled from up the stairs. "My parents." I heard him cuss and then, something that sounded more like falling than walking, down the stairs. When he walked up to me I could see he was nervous. I grabbed his arm softly and gave it a reassuring squeeze.

"Hello, I'm Jared, nice to meet you all," he shook both of my parents and brother hands. I motioned for them to come inside.

We talked a lot. At first it was a little awkward between Jared and my family, but after a while it became more relaxed. I didn't tell them about the kid just yet. They're gonna stay in town for another two weeks so I'll them when they know my baby daddy a little better. God did I really just think that?