Epilogue

3 years later.

"Do you, Emma Charlotte Duerre Watson, take this man, Jared Tristan Padalecki, to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do"

"And do you, take this woman as your lawfully wedded wife?"

"Hell yes"

"Language daddy" our son Austin, now 2 years old, said from the arms of my father. We both laughed, "sorry Austin."

"I declare you now, husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

Jared and I kissed happily and pretty long. "Ew!" Austin yelled. Jared and I laughed. "Come here sweetie" I said to him and saw him jump of my fathers lap and run into our arms.

"Misha! Don't you fucking dare!"

'Oh god, what now?' I thought.

"Shhhh, now you ruined it!"

After that the lights shut in the room and some white lighting like lights went on. I heard some crashing and something thunder like, before the two doors at the end of the 'red carpet' dramatically opened. Misha walked in, fully Castiel look. "I'm Castiel, an Angel of the Lord and I bless this marriage."

It was a pretty impressive act, but Austin just had to ruin it, although maybe it made it better.

"Uncle Misha! You're not an angel. You're way to weird for that!"

We laughed again. This was perfect, and I'm pretty sure that it's going to stay like that.

----------

Yeah so it's done, what did y'all think?
Please let me know.