-»•4•«-

OMG this is going to be so sappy, blah! Especially for like a fuck'n 7 year old and all. I still don't know if I'm going to change the ages at all, but here it is. A sappy like young red headed hot mess, even though rtte one looks way better. Anyways enjoy!!

By this time around a lot have things have changed. Berk would have the Berserker come every 6 months for the peace treaty. Hiccup and I's mother had been killed by a dragon, not long after the 2 weeks the Berserkers had stayed. That basically killed it for my father, his attitude and being changed for a long time. He locked himself away in his room for a whole 2 months, until Gobber had to knock some sense into him, reminding him that he's the chief and he has duties to attend too.
For me, I believe I changed to, I like to think for the better but some people would say otherwise. I became cold and isolated, my cockiness and sarcasm had never been higher. This went on for years for me, from 7 years old up to when I was 15 years old. The only difference was that, I didn't lock myself away in my room though. I would walk to my secret place that I had found when I was 7, which when it all started with the hard times. I would venture into the woods to the other side of the island, I would climb down the cliffs and skip the giant rocks that led to one of the Viking statues that surrounds the island. There I would sit for hours on end, just listening to the waves in silence. It was perfect. Until I was told that I had my duties to attend too. Because I was 15 years old was trained into becoming a perfect shield maiden, my father then made me the head of the Berk guard. I excepted the opportunity, in hopes of making my father happy. Apparently with me being cold hearted and all, my friends tried to 'bring back the old Fletcher' if you will. I suppose slowly it was happening, I joked more and I even smiled more, I started laugh again but I would still have my moments of coldness and isolation.
Besides that, as for Hiccup. Well at the time he didn't really understood what happened. In my eyes Hiccup had never really met his mother, and he never would. Hiccup grew up to be a scrawny boy, he basically looked like a talking fish bone. But as did I, Hiccup wanted to fight dragons. The only problem was he wasn't much of a fighter, and he was constantly getting into messes and causing more destruction then the twins and Scuffnut would. To my father he was an embarrassment, but he stilled tried.
I'm 16 now, and it was that time of year again, where the peace treaty was in need of signing.

Of course Dagur was coming to, which I didn't mind at all, which brings us back to the present day.

~Dagur POV~
"Hey Fletcher? What do you think about this whole... arranged marriage?" I asked turning my head from the ocean in front of me to look at the short brunette. Her face scrunched up, still looking a head. He gaze met mine with a questioning look. "What do I think?" She questioned aloud, more so questioning herself then me. "Well... to be completely honest I don't really know. Before all of this I only had one plan," she reply's looking into my eyes, "what plan?" I tilted me head a bit, curiosity getting the best of me. "Leave Berk," she looked back at the ocean with the sun setting already half covered.

"Why?"

"Well I mean, yes, I've always wanted to make my father...some what proud of me. I doubt that'll ever happen. So my plan was to leave Berk, so I could travel everywhere inside or outside the Archipelago. See new dragons, see new people, meet them, grow and learn, you know?" Fletcher smiled tilting her head.

"You didn't answer my question. What do you think about this arranged marriage? Do you like it or-".

"If I had liked it, it wouldn't have been arraigned. Simple as that." She said interrupting what I had said last. "So you don't want to marry me?" My green eyes still holding its gaze on the brunette in front of me. "I hardly even know you," She spoke like it was the most obvious thing in the world.