-19-

POV  Lisa

It sounds easy. Telling them the truth. Telling them my secret. They all did it. They all told their secret. Why can't I do it? Why can't I tell my secret? 

Because my secret will change everything and I'm a coward.

They will get mad. Their secrets were different. They aren't changing the life of the others with their secrets. My secret will probably do that. It can end the band, then I changed their life. Or they continue without me and I have changed their life too.

I feel the looks of all the girls on me. I look at them. Katherine gives me a look of disappointment when I still don't say anything. She knows my secret. She isn't mad that I will go solo. Well, I don't think she was mad. But she is disappointed that I don't tell my secret. 

Lauren knows my secret. She also wasn't mad.

Amy knows it? But I don't know what she thinks of it. She doesn't look mad. 

They weren't really mad. Will Dani and Christina be mad?

I have to tell this. It has to happen. They are going to know it. If I say it. Or if I don't say it. I look at the girls. Christina looks at me. She is getting annoyed by me taking so long to tell my secret. Katherine still looks at me like she is disappointed in me because I'm still not saying my secret. While the others already told their secrets. Dani looks at me with a look full of curiosity. She doesn't know what is going on. Everyone knows it. Expect for Dani and Christina.  

Lauren gives me a supporting look and Amy doesn't look at me. She looks at Lauren. She doesn't want to look at me. 

"Guys, before I tell it. I want to say sorry that I didn't talk with you guys about it. And you guys will be mad at me. And I'm sorry. I really am", I tell them. Nobody says something back. Lauren stands up and sits next to me. She lays her arm around my shoulder. 

She really is there for me. 

"I'm going solo", I say after a while. All of their looks change. Dani looks shocked she didn't expect that at all. Christina looks angry. Amy looks sad. Katherine also looks sad. And I don't look at Lauren because she sits next to me. And the rest is in front of me. 

It takes a while before someone reacts. But of course, it has to be someone who is angry.  

"How could you?! Without saying anything?!", Christina exclaims angrily. "I'm sorry", that's the only thing I can say. I don't try to make excuses. I will take full responsibilities for this. "But does that mean the band has to end?", Dani asks. She looks sad. She doesn't want the band to end. 

I also don't want the band to end. 

"No! We will continue! Without Lisa!", Christina screams angry. I feel Lauren hugging me.  I didn't notice it but there are tears streaming down my cheeks. "Calm down!", Amy says getting between us. "We all had secrets! We were growing apart! Don't do this Christina! Lisa made a fault. But she wanted this. This would have happened. With the secrets or without them", Amy says. Christina looks at me. She wants to be angry at me. But I also see a look in her eyes. 

She wants the sister bond. We all want that. To be close again. 

"If you only had told us then-", Christina tries to reason but Amy stops her. "Christina, you don't want to get mad right now. We are sisters. You made a fault. That is also going to change the band. Lisa made a fault. And that is also going to change the band", Amy says. 

With Christina pregnant, a lot will change too. She has to rest. She can't tour that long. She has to look after herself. 

"Okay. But-..... I don't want the band to end", Christina says. She is not angry at me anymore. I think? I don't know. 

"The band is not going to end. We will continue. Lisa isn't quitting the band immediately", Amy says. "Right?", she asks me. But I'm unable to speak. I can't say anything. It's like I'm having a blackout.  

"No, she still has 6 months before she has to quit the band. And I think we can arrange that she still has a year. James is really nice", Lauren says. A year? I don't know if James will accept that. 

But Lauren can possibly handle it. She is a smart woman. 

"Okay. So Lisa is quitting the band in a year. Christina is pregnant. Dani is grounded. We all know the secrets", Katherine says while looking at us. 

We all know the secrets of each other. But why is it not feeling right? It feels right that we know the secrets. 

Why does it feel like there is coming a lot more? That this is not the end. And that we still need to do so much more to get our bond together. Katherine doesn't look like she really forgives us. Amy doesn't look like she forgives herself. Dani is still looking like she doubts everything. Christina is probably still angry at my choices and Lauren is getting quiet. Really quiet. 

But the hardest part is trusting each other again.  Because we destroyed it. We destroyed our trust. We destroyed our bond. We destroyed our friendship. 

And this all just because of a few little secrets. 

--The End--

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

That is the end of this story. BUTT there is coming a sequel. So no worries ;). And after this part there is coming a prologue so I'm going to explain there more of the sequel :).