Chapter 12

Last night was not what I expected at all but I'm glad that it happen. I've been smiling and giggling non stop all morning. Even Amelia gave up teaching me calculus in the middle of class.

Gessica came over today and all she wanted to hear about is what happened yesterday. I told her the whole story and she ended up screaming all over the place.

" Congrats, you shattered my eardrum." I bring my finger up to my ear.

" I'm sorry. I just can't handle all of this at once. So when are you guys going out?" Gessica face lights up.

I shrug. " Whenever he asks me."

" You're just gonna wait for him?" She says more like a question than a statement.

" Um-yeah. What's wrong with that?"

Gessica laughs. " Clearly you're new at this. He made the first move yesterday so now you have to return the favor."

I stare blankly back at Gessica. " I don't get it. Quite frankly, I don't really care."

" Whatever it's your call. So do you want to head over to Gilmher's house?"

" Yeah sure. But why?"

" I don't know. He just texted to meet up at their house and to bring Cassidy."

" Okay. Pretty straight forward." I say as I grab a jacket. We walk downstairs. " I'm going out!" I shout as I close the front door.

A taxi pulls up in front my house. A man got out of the car and opens the back door. A woman steps out.

" Nice to you see you again Cassidy." My mom says, walking past me and into the house.

" Oh my gosh." I say in a shaky tone.

Gessica pats me on the back. " Let's go before she starts following us."

The walk over to their house wasn't too far. I ring the doorbell and Gilmher opens the door.

" Hello ladies." Gilmher smirks as he presses his arm against the wall. " Welcome to my crib."

" It's not your crib if it's your parents house." I say as I walk inside.

" You don't know that." Gilmher huffs, slamming the door to release his anger.

" If this is your way of impressing Gessica it's not going well."

Suddenly the door opens and a dog comes in rushing towards me. The dog starts pouncing on me and licking my hand.

" Looks like Hyper really likes you." Jayden says behind me.

" How can you tell? He just mistaken my hand as chew toy." I fling my hand in the air.

" I didn't know you guys had a dog." Gessica says, kneeling down to pet him.

Jayden's mom walks downstairs and greets me hello. "Cassidy! It's so nice to see you again."

" Hi Mrs- I mean Susanne."

" How's your mother doing?" She asks, which I really wish she didn't.