16;

I woke up and I didn't want to do anything. I missed my one chance to kiss Max. I hate my life. I looked at my phone I had 5 new texts from Eli, 40 from Jen, and 2 from an unkown number.
I look at the texts

Eli
Hey
Maddie
Mads
You ok
We need to talk

Jen
Hey
Hey
Hey
Hey
Hey
Hey
Hey
Hey
Hey
Hey
I need to talk
Hey
Hey
Hey
Hey
Hey
Hey
Hey
Hey
Answer me
Hey
Hey
Hey
Hey
Hey
Hey
Hey
Hey
Hey
Hey
Hey
Hey
Hey
Hey
Hey
Hey
Hey
Hey
Hey

Unknown
Hi this is the Federal Agency of Berkshire we need you to come by as soon as possible.
This is about us finding a home for you

They found me a home!
Yes!
Wait but that means I won't be here.
"Maddie come here." Sara said.
I went downstairs.  And I saw everyone sitting at the table.
"Yes?" I asked.
"The agency called they found you a home!" She said.
"What no she can't leave mommy!" Tilly yelled.
"I'm sorry sweat pea but Maddie's going to have a better family." She said.
"We're going there in 2 minutes so." I didn't want to change. So I just went and put some shoes on. I walked back down and we all got in the car. It was about a 20 minute drive. Once we got there we walked in.
"Hi. We're here to see Hunter Stiles." Sara said.
"Ah yes you must be the mills." She said. She lead us the Mr. Stiles.
"Here you are." She said.
"Ah welcome. Now Maddie we found a great home for you. The parents are super excited, and they don't have any kids so you would be their first kid." He said.
"Where do they live?" I asked.
"In America." He replied.
"What no way!" I yelled.
"That's the spirit well let them know you're ok with it."
"No I'm not I'm not going to move to America because someone wants me." I said.
"Ok so you want to live with the Mills?" He asked.
"Yes. I want to live with them and I don't want a home. I like living with them. I don't want to move. If that's ok with them." I turned and saw Sara about to cry.
"Of course that's ok!" Sara said.
"Well then enjoy your new family. You're not adopted by them, so if you do develop feelings for Max or Harvey, it's not illegal and you can date them." He said.
"Ok thank you!" I said standing up.
We all walked out and went to the car. We drove home as one happy "family."