I know that you love me, love me

"Keith?" Lance looked down at the mullet boy.

Keith raised his head slightly.

*Blink* *blink*

"Uhhhhh... Keith? You o-" Lance was instantly cut off once Keith held his face with a firm grip and began to passionately kiss the young Cuban boy.

The small silence suddenly started to be filled with small gasps of air, the two were inseparable!

"Keith," Lance repeated

"Shut up and just kiss me Lance" Keith's eyebrows started to furrow with such anticipation and desire...

"B-but, but" Lances face began to fluster, his hands shaking and his head was being held tightly in Keith's hands. 

Keith kissed Lance, his lips gently brushing across Lances'. 

"Lance..." Keith wondered into his blue lovers eyes, "Listen, babe, I love you"

Lance smiled, his blush spreading across his face as soon as Keith lightly blushed back, Lance instantly tumbled back.

"GUTUYTCUF SHHHHHHH!!!!" Lance shook his hands frantically in front of Keith's little pouty face.

"I I I L-LIKE YOU T-TOO KEITH!!!" Lance shook his head at this point, more quicker than anything! At this rate, Keith began to grow impatient...

He instantly started to softly graze his teeth on Lance's finger, his tongue poking ever so softly.

Which made Lance jump-

"EW DO YOU NOT REALIZE HOW MANY TIMES I I USE MY FINGERS A AND WHA AT FOR?!" 

Keith winked with a slight grin plastered all on his face,

"I think I already do..."

(To be continued)