Love??

ITALYS P.O.V.

---------------------------

Everything was black. I heard people yelling but it sounded far away.

"It...ly!"

"...Ke...p!"

"ITA...Y..'O...EN...Y...RE.....E..ES!"

"ITALY!!!"

I sit bolt upright Japan, England, and France looking at me in worry.

"Thank goodness your awake." England says.

"How long was I out?" I ask.

"About fifteen minutes." France says.

"Oh"

"How are you feering Itary-San." Japan asks.

"My head hurts." I reply.

England lays me back on the couch and asks if I want to go back to the meeting. I nod, I have I see what's going on with the other countries.

"It starts in ten minutes" England and France say while leaving to go to the meeting.

"Itary-San, why was Germany-San yelling at you?" Japan asks.

I panic, I don't want anyone to find out about Holy Rome. only Austria and Hungary know.

"You can terr me anything. you know that right?" Japan says.

That makes me happy to know that I can trust him. I tell him everything. I start crying again. Japan hugs me and let's me cry on his shoulder. Germany never let's me do this. Germany would never listen to my problems.

"I'm sorry Itary-San. lets go back to he meeting. you can sit by me and England arright. Germany won't yerr at you."

I nod and we get up to leave. on the way out I realize something.

I love Japan.

He holds me when i cry. he comforts me when I'm sad. and he makes me happy.

I love him, but the sad thing is, that he could never live me back. he doesn't show emotion and he's still kind of isolated. Im to weak and dependent and annoying. he could never love me, were to different. this just made me more upset. 'I just have to stay away from them, Germany an Japan, then I won't be heartbroken.'

JAPAN'S P.OV.

------------------------------

As we walk out of the room I look at Italy. he looks like he's about to cry again. that just made me more worried.

"Itary-San, what's wrong?" I ask.

"It's nothing Japan." he replies.

I'm not convinced but I let I go. we walked to the meeting and we sit by England. I look over at Germany. he looks hurt that we didn't sit by him. 'serves him right do hurting my Italy! ...wait. MY Italy.' then I realize it. I have feelings for Italy. I think I live him but he would never love me back. in to isolated but I'm willing to change it it means we could be together.

------------------------------

little did Japan know the he wouldn't be seeing Italy for a long time. no one would.