NEW STORY

Hey everyone? So what's up? I know it's late night and probably most of you must be sleeping.. I guess that was a ridiculous question😂😂😂 Never mind😁😁😁
So let me straight come to the point..... Welll the point is that I am planning to start two new stories..

1.Broken-
About broken all I can say is that it's mainly a story of a girl. She enters a college and befriends a boy. But the girl is always reserved and cautious. It seems like she is hiding something of her past. A boy of her college falls head in heels love with her. But the girl always keep rejecting him. Is she hiding any secret? Soon the boy gets to know her secret which turns his world upside down. Is her secret that horrible?? This book will contain some mature parts.. Those parts will be kept as private.
2.Promises are lies
I have not yet made its cover.. The plot of this book is that its like a revenge- love story with a little mature concept.
A girl lost her mother at a very young age. That's why her father decided to remarry. Her step mother never considered her as her daughter. She always neglected her. She loves her own daughter. In spite of harsh treatment from her step mother the girl always respected her. She loves her father and step sister and they too love her back. The girl is very shy and is an extreme feminist. She fears men because of her past experience. Soon a rude,angry businessman comes in her life who happens to be her boss. He laid his eyes on her and want her at any cost. Will he be able to get her? Or something else is in store for them? Some part if this book will be private.

So the problem is which should I start first? The one getting majority vote will be published next week.
THANK YOU!
Love you all forever!