Chapter-19

Hello guys! Hii!! Good morning( I know it's midnight😁😁) Sooo Happy Monday! I mean Happy Janmastami😁😁😁
I published this at this time because as today is Janmasthami.. My family celebrate this day with lots of love starting from Krishna Janam... This is the reason why I am awake now otherwise I being a kumbhkaran ki behen would have slept by now😁😁😁 Enough of my tarif now lets come to the chapter! ☺
Chapter-19
Sanskar hasn't been able to sleep the whole night and now he saw sleeping Swara beside him.He runs his finger over her face and stomach with love. He is sitting on the bed supporting his back with a cushion. His legs are stretched out in front of him. His eyes are glued to the screen of his mobile phone. A little smile makes way to his lips. Unable to sleep he is glaring at her images on his phone. The old memories flash by his mind. He is reliving the moment again. That intimate moment when he felt her body in his arms. It was not the first time he felt any girl's body but Swara was special for him. After all not everyone is his love and wife. But she is.... That moment when he proposed her in his home. Their engagement night. The second time when they shared the warmth of each other's bodies on that night. It was a magical moment. But when he looked at the calendar, his smile vanished. It is present. It is so different from the painful past which will never come. Never ever..!!! Something makes him laugh this time. It is the image of the campfire. He recalls the moment when she said that she wants a husband who will accept the 3rd position in her life. "will you give me the 3rd position in your life Swara?" He is talking to himself. He again recalls her strength when after knowing his truth she had not left him, instead stayed with him to change him. He shakes his head in disbelief and admires the guts of a girl he loves. He continues to shake his head. The smile widens and soon changes into a grin, he is laughing now. Suddenly he realizes that Swara is sleeping beside him. He then remembers how she slapped him and left her. Tears rush down his eyes. He sobs hard. He hits the bed out of frustration. His eyes become red because of crying. Then a thought strikes him. The noise may disturb Swara. He grabs a cushion and bites it hard. He is breathless. HE drops the cushion and takes a deep breath. He is calm now. His wet eyelashes blur his vision. He recalls the moment when he gave him a second chance. He smiles.
Sanskar: Never ever in my wildest dreams I had thought my love life would be like this. To be honest I had never thought of any love life. But now I am changed and no longer the person which I used to be few months back.
And he drifts off to sleep.