eleven .

Pump .

After I got done with my drink Love and Diamond were ready to go. I could see why, this wasn't really a club it was more like a bar to chill at. I got up and went to go find Purpp. He was in the corner basically fuckin this lil bitch. She wasn't even all that yo. I tapped him and waved him to come on. He nodded so I went back over to the bar to see Diamond and Love both on there phones.

I decided to mess with Diamond. I snatched her phone and decided to look through her messages and who she was texting. She only had like 3 conversations.

Grandma 🤗💖
Ok I'll text you later, love you nana

• Bestfriend 💁🏽💍
What time do you go in tomorrow?

• Dex 🤕
Make sure my food done when I get there!

I decided to not to look through her and Dexters messages, especially cause she already hadn't opened it. The whole time she sat there picking at her nails as I looked through her phone. That was different, most girls would've snatched the shit back so quick. Since she didn't care I guess I'll add my contact.

Big Daddy Pump 😏💗
Hey bae .

The messages vibrated to my phone and I gave her her phone back. I picked up mine to see plenty of unread messages.

• 404-717-2235
Hey bae .

Dior
So can you make it tonight orrr?

• Shannon
Bae? When we gone match?

• Kiya
I had a nice time, thanks 😋

I ignored all the messages and saved Diamonds number then decided to text her back as we still waited for Purpp. It had already been like 10 minutes and they seem occupied so I guess we'll just wait for him to bust his lil but or whatever he doing.

Me
Wassup bae 😏

I watched as her phone lit up, she picked it up and make a confused face then looked over at me like 'really nigga'. I started to laugh and Love just looked up at us confused then continued to text whatever nigga she had been texting. Then I felt my phone vibrate.

Future Wife 😏💍
What you want boy?

Me
You

Future Wife 😏💍
You don't even know me. You just met me today 😐, try again at a later time

Me
Lemme take you out and get to know you then, when we get back to A town?

Future Wife 😏💍
I'll think about it, if your lil woes ain't flooding you.

Me
I don't got no little "woes" 😂 and by the time we get back you better have an answer.

She looked up at me and smiled then rolled her eyes. Them things gonna roll out her sockets one day. Just when I had looked away for Diamond Purpp was standing beside her with a smile on his face.

"Come on y'all" I said as they got off their phones and hoped up. We was about to go to a dance club around the corner called Kamra. We was walking out when I saw this one shawty. She was like a doll. Thick in all the right places, lighskin, fat ass, and medium size titties.

"Wassup shorty" I said leaning my hand on the wall so I was in front of her.

"Hey" she said shyly smiling in my face.

"I know you trynna roll me them digits" I said. I knew it was corny but I had to go. The crew was still walking while I'm trynna slide. She still stood there with that same smile and then she finally stuck her hand out. I gave her my phone and she typed in her number. I looked at her contact.

Shayla 😉
717-333-5237

"Thanks lil one, I'll hit you later?" I asked trynna sum up the conversation.

"Yeah and maybe slide by my hotel too" she texted to whisper walking away from me.  I smirked and ran so I could catch up with the rest of them.

"Damn y'all just left a nigga like that?" I asked them

"Maybe if you wasn't trynna add more hoes to your collection you would've never got left" Love said, she always running her mouth. I knew Diamond was gonna for sure turn down my date now. I just ignored her and slick looked at Diamond. She was just looking around and walking. Purpp was doing the same. Maybe she didn't hear?

"Remember what I told you Diamond" I said trying to get her attention. I was trynna see if she was made at me.

She didn't say anything she just kept doing what she was doing. I looked at Love and she had this evil ass smirk on her face.

"What you tell her?" I whispered

"Iiiii ain't tell her nothing" I looked over at Purpp and he was still doing the same thing as Diamond. Who could've told her then?

"Somebody had to tell her something" I said looking at Love.

"Or maybe she just got eyes for herself and saw your dumb ass flirting with ya lil friend back there" she said. I just left it alone as we approached the club.

Thanks for reading 💛, sorry for any mistakes!

Vote and Comment!

Soo obviously Pump a lil player and Purpp a lil whore, along with whomever gave up they coot in the club!!

Also I changed Purpps age to 22 and Pumps to 21 :)

Another chapter coming!! Vote and Comment!!!! Go wild !!

-PumpsWife 🥂