thirty-seven .

I ain't shit but I'm back fr 😭🤦🏽‍♀️ .

Diamond

"Where you gotta go? I'll walk you" I snatched my wrist back and started to walk off. I don't understand why he's even communicating with me, he's one of dexs closest friends and I know he knows that I ran away.

"Where tf you going?" He asked. I ignored him and he started to walk up behind me. I walked a little faster but that didn't make a difference cause he picked up his pace as well. I started to jog off a lil then I looked back and so was he I kept joggin until I ran into somebody.. somebody taller and stronger than me cause he didn't fall. I looked up to see Pump.

"Damn D , you straight?" He asked. I hugged on to him like I was a military wife just now seeing her husband because I was tariffed.

"D wassup? What's wrong? Why you hugging me so tight?" He asked, I could tell by the sound in his voice he was getting concerned. I looked up at him then behind me, no Jawan. I looked around me and saw him leaving out the store. He purses his lips up together and then winked along with licking his lips. I cringed and looked away.

Even when me and Dex we're together I could still tell Jawan also known as Wan had a thing for me. Dex was just to blind at the fact that he knew I wasn't going anywhere back then.

"Look d I can't keep guessing or worrying if you not gone let me know wassup babygirl" I lowkey smiled in his chest cause that was one of the first times he called me that. He chuckled , I'm pretty sure it was cause he felt me smiling.

"Why you smiling in my chest? It feels weird" he said. I lifted my face out his chest and decided I needed to tell him what was up.

"So I was getting what I was getting and then coming over to you but sb kept calling my name it started out low but gradually grew.. so then that's when I started looking for you but couldn't find you I dashed down a few isles just to be bought face to face by one of dexxs' old friends while my phone was bought face to face by the concrete floor!" I explained.

Pumps smile went to a straight face quicker than I'd ever saw before.

"Which one of his friends?" He said calmly.

"Jawan" I said softly

Pump slammed what he had in his hand on the floor , pulled up his pants and walked away . I picked in up and grabbed a basket then put the rest of the stuff in there .

"Pump !" I called after him . I quickly ran after him and he didn't listen .

"Pump !" I called after him again

"What Diamond ?!" He yelled

"Why are you mad ? You have beef with him or something"

"Listen d it ain't story time so ion have all day to be telling you stories just know me and Jawan beef go deeper than me and Dex beef & that's 1k , you don't know why we beefin but just know" he said walking off again . I just stood there looking dumbfounded .

He turned around now walking backward ,

"Pay for the shit and go to the car ASAP !" He yelled .

"What if somebody come back for me ?" I said getting teary eyed 

"Lo behind you , I'm going to find purp" he yelled nearly from across the whole other side of the store .

"What is he talking about ?" Lo asked confused as ever .

I told her what happen and what Pump said and she just shook her head .

"You know there beef ?" I asked

"Him and Dexs ? Yeah to an extinct but look that's between y'all , he'll tell you when he's ready , I promise" she said giving the cashier her money .

-pumpswife 🤤

Look lemme tell y'all I just ain't shit and never had the time to update , but I found out how to make some so very Friday imma try my best to update ! Then thanksgiving break in like 2 weeks so def more updates coming !! So 🤘🏽 look out

Comment !!!!

Like !!!!!

Share !!!

How was y'all day ?

Mine was summm straight ‼️