twenty-four .

Dexter .

After leaving Diamonds grandmas house I decided to go to on a road trip. I'd be back by the morning to take her Grandma to breakfast and kidnap her ass so I can get my baby back. No lie I should've listened to my old friend Pump. He told me Diamond seemed different and I should teach her different but I didn't and that's my fault. I need her back tho. After I teach her ass a lesson about leaving me ill treat her better.  I really miss her I can't do shit for myself and these other bitches just ain't the same as her.

I had been on the ready for 5 hours and I had finally made it. I called my friend to see what hotel he was staying at but he didn't pick up. So I called again and this time he answered thankfully.

"What hotel you at?" I asked.

"The same as her, camelot" he answered.

"Alright I'm on my way, text me the room number and stuff" I spoke as we finished up our conversation. He texted me the address along with the room number and I made my way over there. When I pulled up I parked across the street and walked over to the elevator. This one tall dude with dreads walked out and I got on. I went up to the 8th floor and room 8736.

I knocked on the door and he opened the door. I went to sit down and we immediately got to talking.

"You told her what I told you to tell her?" I asked.

"Yeah" he responded taking a blow off his blunt.

"You know what room she in?" I asked.

"Nah all I know is she staying here. I been seeing her around coming in and out but she hasn't been out since the first night when I saw her at the club" he responded.

"Oh alright, how do you even know her?" I questioned

"She work wit me" he answered.

"Oh ok now I see why your brother put you on with he job, she got trust in you" I added it up.

"Yeah but I really ain't wanna do her dirty..she's a good girl. She don't do no bad to nobody and about her business" he said letting his blunt out and rubbing his face.

"Tony, it's a dirty business. You ain't have to do it. You choose to do it, and ain't no way out now lil nigga" I said.

"All I did was a simple favor and told her what you wanted. I'm done, I already feel bad for setting shorty up, that's some snake ass shit." He rambled

"Yeah aight" I chucked.

"Why would you even want her to know two niggas is after her?" He asked

"Because when she gets back to Atlanta  she'll be so hooked on looking for 2 niggas and won't be expecting me to pull up on her" I explained

"So there is no two niggas? Just you?" He asked

"Correct" I answered.

"Alright well great doing business with you, just give me my money and I'm done" he said, yeah right this nigga thought.

"Nah nigga that ain't it, it ain't that easy your work ain't done" I told

"All Jawan told me I was gone have to do was deliver the message. He made me with a gun to my head, I never wanted to do what I did in the first place. Yeah it's just telling a little lie but that's a snake move. Real niggas don't make snake moves so now if he lying to call myself a real nigga. It's crazy that even my own blood brother turned on me for dirty money. And it's crazy you think imma keep being a snake ass nigga for you" he spoke, he was right but ion give a fuck about what's right. I want my bitch back. I pulled out my gun and put it to his head.

"Nigga you gone keep a eye on her while she at work and tell me every move she make at every time. You gone make sure that she stay late the first night she go back to work and tell me when everybody leave, think I'm playing I'll blow yo mfn brains out nigga" I said slowly.

"aight bruh just get that shit off my head, I gotta momma to go back to when I get home" he said snatching his head away from the gun. He grabbed his phone and went to the balcony. I put my gun up and left out the room. I went to the office to see if the room Diamond was staying in had her name in the reservations. She better not be staying with no nigga either. I'll kill both they asses on sight.

"Hi welcome to Camelot by the sea, how may I help you?" The lady asked with a smile.

"Do you have a reservation in the name Diamond Rivera?" I asked.

"Sorry sir that information is classified" she said. I would've pulled my gun on this bitch but I knew I'd be in jail if I did some shit like that. I nodded my head and went back to my car. I honestly didn't feel like driving home tonight. Maybe I should just get a room somewhere for the night. I got back out making my way back to the office.

"Um y'all got any vacancy here?" I asked.

"No sir sorry" she said, I did the same thing going back to my car. I drove to several different hotels but just for a room at the sandcastle, next door. I went to the room and dozed off. I wasn't feeling tonight. I just really want my bitch back. Everynight is like this since Diamonds been gone. Everynight I just wish she'll be next to me. They  just became wishes that weren't really going to come true tho. Imma get her back tho.

Thanks for reading 💛, sorry for any mistakes!

Vote and Comment!

So do y'all think Dex really gonna get Diamond back?

Oouu Tony is a snake 😳, why did his brother make him do the job for Dex?

Soooo how was y'all day? Mines was busy 🙄

What's popping off next chapter ?

-PumpsWife 🤑