twenty-eight .

Diamond .

I sat there waiting for Tony to say something. He was making me really nervous to here what he had to say. I really just wanted to hear what he had to say because he was making me anxious. He finally lifted his head up. Tony looked mad good, I wasn't gonna lie. It's just I never tried anything because of course there was Dex and then he just never made any moves so I thought he didn't like me, which I still think.

He just looked me in my eyes and ran his hands over his face once again. He only did that when he was irritated or frustrated. His face was turning red and I just watched him.

"Imma go kick it with Purpp and then on the balcony, call me or text me if you need me" Pump said. I nodded. Then Tony looked a little less frustrated and kinda was easing up.

"Look man.." he trailed off. He turned a little more red and then i realized it started to bring out his tattoos. He was glowing a little and it was making me realize he was even more fine.

"So imma start by telling you what happened. As you know, my mama and brother don't like each other right? So Wan works for Dex and Dex wants you back right?" He finally let out. I nodded my head assuring I was keeping up.

"So the other day before I left Wan put a gun to my head and started telling me how he would kill my mama if I didn't tell you what I told you at the club the other day..Diamond.." he trailed off putting his head in his hands. I took his hands and intertwined our fingers.

"Just tell me I promise I'm listening" I said still holding his hands. He just looked at me with puppy dog eyes.

"You listening is not the problem Diamond.. the type of person you are is the problem.  Your so innocent and sweet which is making what I'm trynna say even harder.." he said. I froze and looked at him in his eyes. He licked his big plump & pink lips.

"But just know that you ain't gone give a fuck about the type of person I am when I finish saying what I gotta say" he said taking his hands back. I just continued to look up at him.

"So he knows imma do what I gotta do for my mama, he made me get in contact with Dex and so I did. I got in contact with him and he started to tell me how I needed to find you and tell you how 2 niggas plotting on you and they gone get you when you get back to A town.. really he was just telling me to tell you that so you would be looking for the 2 niggas when you got back but there ain't no two nigga.. he wanted to tell you that  so you don't look for him which in reality is who trynna get you.." he trailed off.

"To-" he cut me off .

"So he wants me to set you up when we get back.. the first day you come back he wants me to get you to stay after and wait till everybody leave so he can come and kidnap you basically.. he said that if not he gonna end me..but I can't let you go back to him , he's crazy and I know he was doing some fuck up shit to you.. you thought a lil makeup could cover it up but nah Di I noticed.." he said. I didn't even know what to say. I just sat there looking at him. Tony was the only one who ever noticed that I woke makeup over my bruises, not even Love realized that.

"Well what do I do?" I managed to get out.

"Di I don't know, I don't even know what imma do" he said.

"Well is there anything else I needa know?" I asked , he looked down and played with his fingers for a minute .

"Tony is my undercover name, my real name is Travis. I needa an undercover name for shit like this and so niggas like Dex don't try and search me up when I got lacking on em. In this game you gone always have a crazy ass nigga like him so never give out your government" he spoke. I felt a little better. Also knowing that he was opening up to me. 

"Well how do I know I can trust you Travis?" I said to get a taste of his new name. It tasted nice

"Cause I'll let that nigga smoke me before I let him know where you are" he said. I smiled and stood up to give him a hug. Even tho those were just words I felt like he really meant them..which is kinda my problem now. But Travis is different..which is also my problem.

We talked about a few random things before Pump came in and then Travis acted a lil different so he told me he would text me and left.

Thanks for reading 💛, sorry for any mistakes!

Vote and comment!

So do y'all still not like Travis ? 🤔

Is Pump to over protective?

Should Di trust Travis ?

Why doesn't Travis like talking around Pump ?

Travis ;

-PumpsWife 🤑

-PumpsWife 🤑