thirty-two .

Pump .

I shook Diamond so she could wake up. She was moving around to much and I figured she was having a bad dream. She finally woke up and she quickly grabbed on to me. I hugged back on her and threw my head back.

"D wassup? You good?" I asked

"Yeah I had a dream that somebody broke in and tied up Love and Purpp then *finishes telling dream*" she said

I rubbed her back as she drifted back off and I did the same.

*

I woke up to the smell of Loves famous chicken and waffles. I could smell it from a mile away if I were to leave. It smelt so good!! I looked on my chest to see Diamond wasn't there so I got up. I walked in the kitchen to see her, Purpp, and Love eating. Damn how the just gonna eat without me? I fixed my plate and sat down with them.

"Y'all don't gotta work today?" I asked Lo and D

"Nope" love said popping the p.

"So wassup with our date?" I asked Diamond.

"I said yeah but after I check on my nana and them" she said, I smirked and ate my food.

"We can have it here tho, it's really not good for you to be out no where.." I said. She smiled and continued eating her for then finally nodded her head.

"Oouu" Lo cowed.

"Oop" Purpp added.

We all laughed and continued eating as the conversation drifted into some random things. After we were all done Purpp washed Dishes while we all went and got dressed. We agreed that we would all go with Diamond so we would know she's ok and not out by herself.

** sorry ; but bare with me **

So my fuckin original chapter 32 got deleted ; thanks a lot wattpad 😐 , so I had to do it all over again but I'm tired so it's only a little and the rest will come tomorrow !! So stay tuned 🤗 but really I'm sorry and pissed so ya know .. goodnight tho guys 🤦🏽‍♀️

-PumpsWife 🤞🏽