seventeen .

Diamond .

I woke up to a sleep Pump. I was laying on his chest with my leg across his. I haven't sleep like this in a while. I felt so protected. Really I just wanted to get up and walk out of his life, not just him Purpp and Loves too. I felt that I was putting there life in danger and putting to much drama in it. This is why I wanted to just keep my miserable life with Dex so that everybody else could be happy. I'm glad Love did come save me tho cause I've had a lot of fun these past 2 days besides all the drama. I just wanted whoever was out to get me to leave me along but I knew that wasn't going to happen. I also just wanted Love to believe me and come back.

I sat there still laying on Pump just thinking. I wanted to just tell him everything about me so he could stop wondering. From me not knowing my parents all the way to my "Love" life with Dex. As I started to think about telling him it seemed like he already knew. He had too! There was no other way he would've said what he said to me if he didn't, but how did he know? I brushed it off, by only till he got up.

I looked over at Purpp who was knocked out too. I guess his hunger got the best of him. I wish that I could've just met Love, Purpp, and Pump before Dex, life would be the best. I really wish my life didn't come with so much drama tho, it's the worst. It's like I can't do anything without getting kidnapped or threatened.

What killed me more was that I was basically catching feelings for somebody I had just met a day ago. What made it even worse was that he's a hoe and not ready to settle down. I had to face the fact tho and stop myself from catching feelings. As I could see that was hard tho. He's so overprotective and caring over me, who wouldn't want that? It's cute while sometimes it could get annoying but more cute than anything.

I rolled my eyes at the fact I just gave myself more reason to like him. Maybe I should give him a change? Then my mind immediately jogged back, those were close to the last words I said before Dexter siked me into believing he was really gonna change. I'll just let things go how they go. If we get together then we just do but I wanna get to meet Pump more and not rush into things.

I felt like that's what we were doing but that's all I knew. That's may be how me and Dex ended up the way we did, I mean we did rush into things but who knows. I really could care less. My phone dinged and flashed causing me to put my attention to it. I didn't unlock my phone I just looked at the message for the lock screen.

D ❤️
We still on for the night beautiful?

I smiled at the message but jumped when I heard Pump start talking.

"Tell that bitch ass nigga no" Pump said.

"But you told me I could hang with him tonight and then 'a real man' when we get back to A" I said mocking him.

"First of all I said a real nigga, and ion care it ain't save for you to be hanging around these niggas D, you see what just happened at the pool. Somebody got niggas on yo ass left and right" he explained, he was right.

"Aight you right, but if that's the case how can I trust you?" I said lifting up off his chest.

"If I was gone kidnap yo ass you would've been gone first off, second off I would've never been whooping niggas asses for you, and thir-"

"Ok ok ok, I get your point" I said

"Good but don't try to avoid what I said, tell him no and lay yo big head ass back down " he said looking at me. He had both of his hands behind his head and was looking at me still. I just did what he told me and unlocked my phone.

Me
I can't tonight sorry to cancel on you 😔

D ❤️
It's cool but I noticed you have an Atlanta area code you live there?

Me
Uh yeah, why wassup?

D ❤️
I live in Decatur, wanna link up when we both get back?

Me
Um I don't know I work a lot I'd have to see

D ❤️
Ok, I'll hit you later to check up on you.

Me
That's sweet! Thanks a lot tho I need it.

He sent a heart emoji and I didn't reply nor open it. He was trying so hard, and it was cute. I don't think I have enough space for him in my life tho. He was so sweet and caring but I really can't even deal with Pump being in my life. Maybe I could go on a date with him and we could be like friends or something. I don't know id just wait till we got back to see, he's not really important right now he's on the back of my mind. I looked up to see Pump sleep again, maybe I should do the same and ease my mind. I cuddles back up with him and went back to sleep.

Thanks for reading 💛, sorry for any mistakes!

Vote and Comment!

Another update coming later on.

What y'all think about D now?

Where's Love at ?  👀

C o m m e n t ! ! V o t e ! ! !

-PumpsWife 🥂