forty-seven .

Diamond .

After the longest drive ever we finally made it to my Nanas apartment . Chres and Dad had been back in Chicago since like 2 this morning . They said they would leave out as soon as they got some rest and were done packing . They had two cars so they should be good with space for there things to go .

Purpp , Pump , and Love still kept callin and texting me but I️ finally decided just to mute their notifications . I️ felt bad but I️ would let them know I️ was safe as soon as I️ got settled in . Not to much settled because I️ know I️ would have to repack again .

Nana only had a 2 bedroom apartment and me and nana and dad and Chres couldn't sleep in two for forever so we decided we would find a nice condo or house to live in all together . I️ thought about it and then I️ decided I️ was going to text my manager and tell her to transfer me to the foot locker down here . I️ would of course do that after we found which house or condo we would be staying in.

Nana said it wouldnt be hard to do , quick and simple if anything . I️ woke her up and I️ grabbed my smaller suit case with my relaxing clothes in there and the box with my toiletries in there. I️ also helped nana with the few items I️ could then licked my door and headed up to Nanas crib . I️t was pretty nice in here , nothing to bad .

I️ walked in and looked around to get familiar with my surrounding . It looked like a hotel in here . You walked in and it was a nice small modern kitchen , then you kept going and you walked into the living room , then you cans go down the little hallway and there was a ; bathroom & 2 other bedrooms .

One bedroom had a bathroom and I️ knew that one was Nanas and the other would be a guest room . I️ walked in Nanas room with my suitcase and laid on the bed . She laughed at me and turned on her flat screen . It took up a lot of the wall . I️ don't know what my nana did but she made bank lowkey .

"Nana Where do you work ?" I️ asked

"Macy's" she said ,

"Make sense" I️ said

"How so" she asked looking a little confused

"Because you make a low of gupo lowkey" I️ said nodding my head looking around

"English porfa"
(Please)

"I️ saidddd it Make sense because look at the things you have around , like the tv you have in both of the bedrooms" I️ explained .

"Mhm" she hummed . I️ giggled and laid back , I️ wasn't going to switch clothes because I️ was too tired for one and for two I️ already had on tights .

After me and Grandma talked for a few more I️ laid down under the covers and dozed off .

Comment , comment , comment !

Thanks for commenting on the last few chapters guys !! Love y'all much !!