Chapter 46

"Just ring the doorbell around." I tell the guys impatiently.

We have been standing on Miranda's doorstep for a good ten minutes. Miranda wanted us to come over to her house to hang out with a few people from ICarly.

We left the ICarly studio about thirty minutes ago. The guys say they don't want to seem like they were rushing to get here. Which we weren't. Our driver actually took his time getting here. The traffic was actually pretty fast. It's not our fault we got here so quickly.

Megan pushes past the guys and pushes the doorbell. "That wasn't too hard, now was it?"

The doorbell rings throughout the house. This place is crazy big. I thought my house was big. Miranda's house isn't as tall as mine, but it makes up in width.

The front door opens revealing Miranda. "Hey! I thought you guys got lost or something." She opens the door wider allowing us in.

"Something like that." I laugh at the guys.

Miranda realizes it's an inside joke. "Well, come in. Nathan and Jennette are already here."

I step in her house first. Whoa. This place is incredible. There are two staircases that lead to the second floor. The floor is a dark brown wood flooring. To the left is the kitchen. The right leads to a hallway. Straight ahead is a living room.

Miranda walks to the kitchen and we follow her. Nathan and Jennette are sitting on two bar stools at a counter in the middle of the kitchen.

"You guys made it!" Jennette waves at us. She stands up and walks over to a pantry. "Have you guys ever played Chubby Bunny?" Jennette carries four bags of marshmallows to the counter.

"We're not playing that." Miranda says shaking her head.

"What's Chubby Bunny?" Niall asks eyeing all of the marshmallow bags.

Poor Niall. He hasn't eaten since the flight over here.

"It's this game where you have to see how many marshmallows you can fit in your mouth." I explain to them sitting on a bar stool. "After each one you put in your mouth you have to be able to say Chubby Bunny."

"You can't chew either." Megan adds.

"Sounds like fun!" Niall exclaims sitting down next to me.

"See, they want to play." Jennette grins at Miranda. "You can either play with us or watch us."

"Fine." Miranda sits down next to Nathan.

Liam sits down next to me. The rest of the guys and Megan sit down at the counter.

"I can't believe we are doing this." I laugh grabbing a bag and opening it.

"You've played before?" Liam raises an eyebrow at me.

"Yeah." I giggle. "Megan and I played about a year ago. It didn't end so well."

"I was the winner." Megan brags. "Tori ended up puking after six."

"I don't think they needed to know that." I mumble feeling my cheeks turn red.

"Okay, I'll go first." Jennette grabs a marshmallow and stuffs it in her mouth. "Chubby bunny."

Nathan takes a marshmallow and puts it in his cheek. "Chubby bunny." He laughs.

Miranda groans quietly. "Before we really get into the game, the trash can is right there. The bathroom is down that hall to the right." She places a marshmallow in her mouth. "Chubby bunny."

Zayn picks up a marshmallow. He stares at it for a second before putting it in his mouth. "Chubby bunny." He grins.

"The things we get ourselves into." Liam shakes his head grabbing a marshmallow from the bag. He stuffs it in his cheek. "Chubby bunny." He says easily.