🔸🔽⏩ Leo ⏪🔼🔸

I smiled to myself proudly and made my way to my house, er, my foster parent's house. She's a nice lately, but has nothing to do with me. She's rich, so she bought a whole house and threw me in it. She visits every other week, once or twice, sometimes. She hardly ever calls, just sends money through the mail.

Okay, maybe she's not that nice of a lady.

But, better than other people who signed up to take care of me. So I promised myself I wouldn't complain.

I hopped up to my door, and opened it. I jumped on the couch like a little kid would and closed my eyes, sinking into the comfy cutions.

My smile never left my face.

The rest of the day was spent running around, jumping on chairs and pillows (occasionally falling), eating all I could eat, and watching Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Though it grew lonely, I enjoyed my alone time to do whatever I wanted without scolding, until I just couldn't bare that I wasn't annoying anybody. I flipped out my phone and went to my contacts, and found Echo.

Echo's a nice girl, with not to dark if hair, a beautiful dress, and green wondrous eyes that seemed to have hints of pink in them. She's mute most of the time (unless she's writing/texting), but that doesn't mean she isn't awesome. We're both outcasts, but we both fit together. Believe it or not, we've been friends for over a year or two. I'm lucky to have that amazing girl right there.

_TEXT MESSAGES_

Leo: hey fairy tale! Wanna come over?

Echo: Sure!!

Leo: yay! Let's have a partayyyyy! *wiggles eyebrows*

Echo: Partayyyyy!

Leo: Whoooo! 🙌

A/N I stopped the chapter when the fun was just beginning!
Hope you enjoy next chapter! PS Echo was in this chapter! Whoo! You probably aren't pleased, BUT I AM! Lol.
Okay, bye :)