Little Miss Favorite

you know what really grinds my gears? Favorites.

we all know your barn has them 

and if you're all like;

-insert rainbow cutesiness-

"omg no my coach loves everyone" 

then you're either

really naive 

THE favorite. 

now let me define the favorite for yah in a nutshell. 

the favorite is usually the rider that can get away with ANY crap they want. 

you're not aloud to hack at a certain time BUT the favorite can 

coach hates explaining things to you more than once BUT will gladly tell the favorite again.

also usually the favorite is also the example child especially if you're lessoning with them. 

you can't do something perfectly BUT the favorite can and if you're riding with them usually coach is going to remind you of this fact the whole. entire. time. by getting little miss favorite to demenstrate.

also little miss favorite is usually a big butt licker and you can usually find them attached to your coach's hip like she's growing another one. 

favorite always laughs the hardest AND the longest at your coach's jokes.

favorite always volenteers to help first OR when it's not even necessary.

favorite NEVER misbehaves at the barn; she takes the barn rules like the bible and while you're getting your groove on to some nice music she's just there like, tsk tsk. 

favorite usually gets asked to do 'special' things for coach too. 

it's just frustrating 

like excuuuuseee me for not being a perfect little angel child like little miss favorite. 

like girl you need to take a chill pill and make some sort of mistake. 

and I know this sounds really bad but we all know you secretly want her to do SOMETHING wrong.... anything to prove she is not a robot and you know so you can take her place... 

muahaha 

but srsly; no kiddin'

favorites are annoyning and coaches need to stop with the cherry picking. 

equality for everyoneeee. 

even if I make the same fricken mistakes every lesson...