Chapter 1

*Lynn's POV*

"You can unbuckle, now. We're here." my mom said, waking me up.

"Already?" I looked out the plane's window. All I can see is concrete,grass and the airport of course. I miss Woodbridge and all of my friends here. But, I still have a while before school starts again. Its only mid July, I was only in the Dominican Republic since about a week or two after summer break started.

We get out of my mom's car. FINALLY HOME. I mean the vacay was amazing, but it feels good just to be home again. As I walked in the door with my bags, I felt my phone vibrate through my shorts.

From: Ally Is The Best Person Ever (yeah, she edited her contact to be that.)

You home yet?! I miss you soooo much.

So, I text her back right away.

Yes, and imy2! come over RN.

So, I'm unpacking and my phone vibrates. I finish putting away the rest of my shirts and then look. Of course its from Ally. Already on my way(;

Ally and I have been really good friends for I can remember. I love her to to death and we've never really been in a legit fight before. Like ever. We've been friends since the beginning of middle school and we will be Sophmores next year.

Oh yeah, I completely forgot.. I have to say hi to my neighbor! This school year, we've become really good friends. I've always have a big crush on him.. but, there's not really a point if he wont ever like me back. One thing I love about him is, knows what to do and say to make me happy.

I ring his doorbell. His car is in the driveway, so he must be home. Then, he opened the door and looked really surprised. Is there something wrong with me? Yeah, I got my braces off before I went on vacation, but I don't think I look that different!

"Lynn..I missed you so much!" he said as he picked me up and hugged me.

"Carter, I've missed you so much more. Thats a fact.." I said and smiled.

*Carter's POV*

"Catah someone heah." my mom yells at me from downstairs.

"Coming." I said as I ran downstairs to answer the door. Who could that be? It's probably 8 at night. I open the door and see Lynn. She looks so beautiful, like always. But, this time something's different. Her braces are off and she looks almost perfect... Wow.

"Lynn, I missed you so much!" I say, hugging her and lifting her up.

"Carter, I missed you way more. That's a fact." she says, letting go.

"Come in, please! It seemed so weird when you were gone." I said, holding the door open. I need to tell her the thing.

"I can't.. Ally's coming over. But, you can too!" she says.

"Are you sure, hun?" I need to get her alone to tell her. But, Ally knows so I guess it's fine.

"YES NOW COME ON JESUS CARTER." she laughed, while pulling my hand. I love making her laugh, her smile's flawless.

"Mom, I'll be back, I'm going to Lynn's for a little bit." I tell my mom.

"Okay. Bye Catah." she said.

"Bye Ms.Reynolds, Good to see you!" Lynn yells from outside.

"Bye Lynn, you too!" she said.

I put my arm around her as we walk up to her driveway. How am I going to tell her? This is going to be really hard to do. But, I guess it has to be done.