Chapter 8

*Matt's POV*

We finally got to the pier. First, Lynn wanted to get some frozen yogurt at the Smart Cow stand. So now, we're finishing it while walking towards the Ferris wheel.

"Are you sure that it's okay were riding this first?" She asks me.

"Yes, babe. Anything you want." I say. Why am I starting to fall for my best friend? This isn't me. Maybe I just like her more since she got hot.

We get out of line and go through the gates that lead us to our seats. I look over at her to my right, as we get in. God, she's perfect. Her big hazel eyes, light brown hair, and she's really tan since she got back. I can't help it... I shock her by kissing her, just as the ride stops at the top to let the last few people on. .

Thankfully, she kissed back. Then, I broke it. I'm not even sure why. She's like a fricken pro. I can't wait for her to go to the party. I just don't want Cameron, Nash or any of the other guys taking her away from me.

"Can you stay with me tonight..." Her breath tickles me ear, she's grinning, too.

"Of course babe. If I could, I would stay with you forever." Yeah, it sounds cheesy, but I don't care. It's true.

"Me too." She pulls in for another kiss. I make sure not to break out of this one.

*Ally's POV*

We walk along the bridge by the ocean outside if the fair. Our hands are intertwined and it's really romantic. But, my thoughts bring me down. Is he still thinking about Lynn? I would assume so.

"Do you wanna go on the tilt-a-whirl?" He asks me.

"Whatever you want, but let's hang out after." I look at him for a confirmation.

"Uh..I'm kinda busy. I have to...go to Matt's!?" What's he hiding? I knew it, he still likes Lynn and is going to talk to her.

"Oh. K. What about tomorrow?"

"I have a party to go to. Well, it's Matt's. All the boys are going to be there and I wanna see them." He looks like he feels bad.

"Oh alright. I think I should get going."

"Ally wait," he starts towards me and catches up, when I'm in the parking lot, now. "I love you."

Carter Reynolds did not just say that he loves me. No. We've only been "together" for at the most 2 days. Do I love him..? I think so.

"No, I love you." I say, kissing him. Now, we're making out in the middle of this parking lot.

Then, he pulls away. He's looking behind me with a worried look on his face. I turn around to see one pair of confused eyes. The other pair looks like they could scream and cry. Did Matthew and Lynn just see all of that? What did i just do? Great, this makes it way harder to get my best girl friend back...