Chapter 5

*Matt's POV*

Lynn is still sleeping. What time is it? I read the time in my lock screen, 8:53. Trying not to wake her up, I crawl out of bed and go to my bathroom.

She's so cute when she's sleeping I get back in bed and put my arm around her. Oops, now she's waking up. Smooth, Matt.

"Morning, baby. You hungry?" I ask, while kissing her forehead.

"Not really, but if you want we can go somewhere." She tells me.

"Okay. Let's go, then. I don't think my mom's home anyways."

As we got in my car, I was thinking, I can't have a thing with my best friend. But, I guess there's such thing as friends with benefits.. I mean who couldn't?! Lynn's perfect. But, I respect her enough as my best friend to not take advantage of her.

"Where are we going?" She asks.

"Anywhere you want." I say, putting my arm around her. She just makes life better.

*Lynn's POV*

After we ate breakfast at IHOP, we went to my mom's house. Now, we are eating popcorn and watching 21 Jump Street. It's my favorite movie. I always force him to watch it with me.

Honestly, I love Matthew with all of my heart. I don't really have a CRUSH on him. But, he's really sweet and he's like a brother to me. But, he's my best friend, too. In this case, he's probaly thinking the same thing, so we ccoouulldd be friends with benefits.

"Is that All..." Matt asks, looking out the window. He cut himself off, so I look outside.

"W. T. F. Wait, she's going in Carter's house.." I say, seeing her get out of her car and walking up his driveway.

"I think that I will need to talk to him and straighten his taste in girls up. A lot.." We laugh.

"Oh come on, she's not even THAT bad." She actually is pretty. She has dark brown hair with light brown highlights, hazelish eyes, really tan and perfect teeth.

"Wow, I'm trying to be nice and make you feel better, but I don't think you'd like it if I say 'Oh Ally's so fricken hot can I hit that?' No.. And she's kinda weird."

He has a point.. But we I just laugh with him, "Yeah, true. I'm happy there's someone that actually listens to my shit and helps me through it, thanks." We laugh.

"Hey, you do the same, so this is the least I can do, hun." He says and wraps his arms around me for a hug. Am I falling for my best friend, already?