Chapter 6

*Ally's POV*

So, I pull on the curb in front of Carter's house. I wonder what we're going to do. As I get out if my car, I see Matt's car in Lynn's driveway. I'm not surprised, I've always knew she liked him more than me. They ARE best friends.

Matthew and I dated. He's so hot.. I couldn't resist. Then, he caught me making out with Cameron Dallas, as a dare at his last party. So, he just broke up with me. Yeah, he was a really good boyfriend, but he was always hanging out with other girls. I'm sure he did stuff with them and Lynn is one of them.

So, I knock on Carter's door. I hear Carter yell, "Coming" from upstairs. As I wait for him, I can't stop thinking about Lynn. Is this the end of our friendship? I need to talk to her. But, Carter interrupts my thoughts.

"Hey, baby. My mom left. Come innnnn." He tells me, putting his arm around my waist.

"Oh, so that means it's just you and I..." I said looking up into his brown eyes.

We are now in the kitchen. He picks me up and puts me on the top on the island. Now, I wrap my legs around his waist. He kisses me and under his breath he says, "Hell yes." And grins.

*Matt's POV*

"I wanna do something todaaayyy." Lynn groans in my ear.

"Like what? Wait, isn't their a fair or something on the board walk?" I ask her.

"YAS. Let's go! I'll even pay!" She grabs my hand and takes me up to her room.

"No... I'll pay." I smile.

"Well okay. I'm going to get ready and I'll meet you downstairs when I'm done."

"Damn, I really wanted to watch." I say winking.

"Ha. Ha. Bye perv." She shuts the door.

I really need to decide if 'this' is actually a thing. I mean, we've been best friends for as long as I can remember. Just friends. Falling for girls and having serious relationships just isn't me, though. I'm just going to take this slow and see what happens.

I go to the downstairs bathroom. My blue beanie is on my head, with my hair gelled up in its normal style. I have on my blue, red, and green striped Hollister tank top with khaki shorts. I guess it's a little more dressed up than usual, but not too try-hard. Then, I hear Lynn's footsteps coming down the stairs, as her door shuts.

I walk out of the bathroom and through her long hallway that leads to the living room. Then, all past feelings are gone. I think I'm in love with my beautiful best friend.

"Damn." I whisper under my breath.