Chapter 7

*Lynn POV*

I finish wanding the ends of my hair, to create beach waves, as I put in a white bandana and tie it at the top of my head. You could see my light brown highlights very well. What I'm wearing is one of my favorite outfits. Im wearing my 'Lip Service Purr Evil Raglan' top from Hot Topic. (you should look up what it looks like, it's so cute) with red high wasted shorts and my white converse. Tasia Alexis has the same ones.

When I walk downstairs, Matt sees me and smirks. I can't clearly hear what he says, but I don't care. He looks freaking hot.

"R-Ready?" He asks me, stuttering.

"Yaasss, let's goo. Who's car are we taking?" I ask him.

"It doesn't matter. But, we can take mine, because I'll probaly be home after. So, I can take you home."

Awh. I don't want him to go home after. I miss my best guy friend and there's nobody here for

me. Ally turned on me with my crush. Now, Matt doesn't seem like hanging out much, either.

"Oh...Okay..." I mumble and walk fast outside.

"Hey," he catches up with me. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing.. Just thinking about Ally and Carter." I wasn't lying..

"I totally forgot about that.. I'm so sorry, baby. I'll stay with you for as long as you want me to. It's just, I'm having a party tomorrow and I don't think you would like the boys. But, you can come if you wanna."

"What boys? And thanks Espinosa.. I love you." I say, kissing his cheek while he drives.

"Cameron, Carter and Taylor you know. I think you know Cam.. But, Aaron Carpenter, Jack Gilinsky, Jack Johnson and Shawn Mendes. And anytime, love you too." He says, looking into my eyes. I could tell he means it, not in a best friend way.. I didn't either.

*Carter POV*

"That was amazing." I say, looking into Ally's light brown eyes. I feel really bad for Lynn about Ally and I doing it. But, she's the one that said I can be with Ally. That still doesn't make my feelings for Lynn go away, though.

"I'm gonna get dressed, let's go to the fair. It's at the pier today!" She jumps up.

"Okay, I'll be downstairs."

I go downstairs, while she's on my bathroom. I really need to talk to Lynn. This shouldn't be the end of our friendship, just because I'm dating Ally. If that's the case, I guess I will have to take Matt's advice. I'll go to her house tonight, when Ally and I aren't together, or I can always call her.

Then, I hear footsteps coming down my stairs. So, I stand up and open my front door for her. Ally is really sexy, she has the perfect body.. but, Lynn does, too. I can't stop thinking about Lynn.

"Let's go!!" I snap out of my thoughts and walk outside. There are no cars in the driveway, where could she be?