why the hell is matt here?

So after the twitcam (which was very entertaining by the way) Matt came into the bus looking quite lost as to why he was here.

"Luke, would you like to explain to me, why the hell you brought my twin brother here?" I ask.

"Well...uh-" Luke gets cut off by Matt.

"I was on break, so I figured, why not come visit?" He continued, "I didn't think it would be quite this complicated. Although, I did get a good workout, Luke is a lot stronger now than he was at sixteen."

I stare at Luke, as the blushes to the ground, ignoring my gaze.

I sigh, running a hand through my fading hair. Changing the subject I say, "my hair needs to be dyed. Can you do it for me, Michael? Also, I think I want to change the color, any ideas?"

"Well, you could dye it blue," suggests Calum.

"What about green," Ashton says, grinning cheekily. "Then I could call you lime."

I wrinkle my nose in disgust at the godawful color, and nickname.

Luke chuckles, "what about galaxy? Ya know, like Michael used to have his?"

"That's actually not a bad idea," I say, "can you still do that, Michael?"

He nods cheerfully, "consider it my birthday present to you, I'll buy the dye too."

"Great, thanks Mikey, " I reply, ruffling his currently red and black hair. It reminded me of plaid.

And so we set off on an adventure, in search of galaxy-colored dyes.

And that was that.

And for once, I didn't even think about Luke.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i'm not really sure if i like this chapter

i updated again!